A need for more guy friends?

shy2cool
5 Signs of A Strong Friendship – ...
5 Signs of A Strong Friendship – Spotting A True Friend

I like going out to pubs/clubs. However, I don't have a group of 'guys' to go out with. When I do head out, it's usually with girls, and I am usually the only guy in the group. This leaves me feeling a bit left out or a bit awkward at times.

None of my guy friends that I still see are really into going out.

I like going out to pubs/clubs. However, I don't have a group of 'guys' to go out with. When I do head out, it's usually with girls, and I am usually the only guy in the group. This leaves me feeling a bit left out or a bit awkward at times.

None of my guy friends that I still see are really into going out.

Dancing with female friends is a lot less awkward than dancing with your male friends....

Hehehe...

I prefer the company of females, actually. I know a HUGE amount of guys in this world yearn for male comradery, but emotionally I don't know what this feels like. I feel like Dr. Spock. I like Spock. He'd be fun to go to pubs with.

If you want buds to go out on the town with, you will have to settle for the type that gravitate most to this behavior. For me that type of person is not someone I seek as a friend, though, as I can't stand the company of such witless peons. You'll just have to decide if you can handle the type or not, then get comfy with it. *shrugs_and_yawns*

Dancing with female friends is a lot less awkward than dancing with your male friends....

Hence the reason why most of them are females. However, it's not so great when your female friends start eyeing off other guys and leave you stranded.

I find that most men my age are vapid, driven by impulses to get a release (be it with sex, alcohol, etc), and more than able to leech off of you in the name of "friendship". They're pathetic and not worth the time of day but, I'll stress that these are the people in my area and the same may not be said for other areas.

I find that most men my age are vapid, driven by impulses to get a release (be it with sex, alcohol, etc), and more than able to leech off of you in the name of "friendship". They're pathetic and not worth the time of day but, I'll stress that these are the people in my area and the same may not be said for other areas.

Holy crap, do you live in my back yard??

Archived