You can't always get what you want

Hi guys

My post isn't going to delve into great introspective insight, nor is it going to greatly reduce the pain you feel if you are experiencing tough times post break-up. However, if you have had someone walk away from you that you thought of as the world then please read on...

There are many lessons to be learned during these hard times and if you need reminding of it, I'll allow The Rolling Stones to facilitate on my behalf.

I won't post a link cause it may appear to be promoting and so on.

Simply search for "you can't always get what you want" and play it at a decent volume and sing to your hearts content. Trust me, it will help.

If the break up is still too fresh (or you don't really like the stones) that's ok, wait a couple weeks, maybe a month, maybe even two or three, but please, think back when surfing or looking at your music collection and play it - you'll know the feeling I'm talking about as and when.

I hope this helps someone with their progress.

Good one...life and its sometimes painful lessons in love is often more about giving us what we need isn't it?...tis a matter of opening up our hearts and minds to see such and become better for it....that's the challenge.

All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

Archived