Kurious Kinky Kiss Kwestion :P

Davie
Fun Bridal Shower Game Questions
Fun Bridal Shower Game Questions

Definitely being passionate

I spose it's down to individual preference like you said but I like a guy being forceful, so if we were kissing and he pushed me up against a wall and had his hands all over me, that'd turn me on.

But some people are probably going to say they like it slow and romantic

I think out doors kissing is probably it for me.. and teasing tickling but then I am very touchy feely.. even if it is just tickling, also tickling stops me being so shy.

I know many women like their necks being kissed well I think every woman, but that's a generalisation

amen butterfly..... necks rock... when i man takes your face in his hands and takes command without sloppiness, i aint mad.

Depends on how good of a kisser you are in the end. Ive talked to people about both good and bad, some people find kissing someone who is bad as not very pleasant.

So first if your a bad kisser, i dont know how one becomes a good kisser but thats what needs to be done, it kinda came naturally from just practice i guess. Then it also kinda depends on the other person, girls respond differently to different types of kisses.

If its a SO or someone im involved with, id just start kissing them maybe slide my hadn from their side to their back under their shirt and pull them in much closer. Other hand on the back of the neck or head or hand running through their hair. Take control, if you know what you want and are taking charge, that usually is enough to get things started.

Same kinda applies to kissing someone new that you want to get with i guess, if your in a private place, the exact same thing works. Just if you get told to stop or anything obviously back off with the advancing hands.

I've been told by lots of people that I'm a good kisser. And no nobody has. One girl told me I was a bad kisser but she literally made me lips blead. I SWEAR she was trying to eat me. I ran far away from that one!

HAH

Oh, I do for sure with a lot of things. It seems most of my girlfriends I talk to do too. I had this one guy who was really dominating in a sexual kind of way and they would get SO jealous when I'd tell them about the things he'd do (like the pushing me against the wall thing).

when he kisses me softly on the back of my neck, while caressing me, from behind...

...oohhh i get the shivers.

This. I love sweeping my lady's hair from behind, and leaning over to let my warm lips taste her neck, from the hollow point at the back of her neck to the pulse in the side of her neck so I can watch the little hairs stand up. I suppose its the vampire side in me coming out.

This. I love sweeping my lady's hair from behind, and leaning over to let my warm lips taste her neck, from the hollow point at the back of her neck to the pulse in the side of her neck so I can watch the little hairs stand up. I suppose its the vampire side in me coming out.

hot damn...

If you want to make a woman's knees give out beneath her, whisper sweet nothings in her ear and then lightly nibble on her earlobe.. move down to her neck with kisses and nibbles..

yes!!!! gahhh, I'll be like putty in your hands.

Archived