She may be in a relationship..

Chelmno

A girl I was introduced to 2 years ago emailed me. The first time she emailed me it was just to compliment me on a good performance I had. I noticed on facebook she was set to "in a relationship". At some point she took down her relationship status and has started chatting me up. Her (ex?)-boyfriend still is set to "in a relationship" but it doesn't look like he is active at all on facebook. We grabbed coffee yesterday and I got her number. She is clearly into me.

How do you think I should broach the subject? Just ask her if she is single over the phone? email? Keep in mind that in order to see her again I will have to ask her on another date.

Also, if she is single, do you think it is weird/unhealthy that she JUST got out of a really long time relationship and a few days later is starting something up with me?

Yes, this is definitely something that needs to be brought up. I recommend that you go ahead and ask her on another date and work it in casually there. As for her just getting out of a relationship...you dont know how long it has been. If he has yet to change his, she may have been late in changing hers as well. As long as she seems comfortable with talking to someone else, it shouldn't be an issue.

Archived