How to raise standards?

Blockhead1013
Dating Someone Not Attracted To - D...
Dating Someone Not Attracted To - Do It!

I don't know if that is exactly the question I'm asking, but what confuses me is how some people aren't attracted to certain people that really appeal to others. I know everybody has different opinions, and being a 17 year old boy I know its normal to be attracted to every girl I think is even the slightest bit pretty, but I feel like this is really affecting my ability to attract anybody.

All my friends have much higher standards than me, and they all have girlfriends, so I have come to the conclusion if I am able to stop drooling over every attractive girl I see I may have a shot at one. I have been improving myself over the past year, but this is a flaw I feel like I haven't improved at all. How do I prevent myself from becoming attracted to almost every girl I pass? I don't do creepy stuff like follow them and watch them, but I take any chance I can to catch a glimpse or make eye contact with beautiful girls.

raise the bar in terms of things other than physical looks.

yep. it sounds like you are only focused on the physical. all you are doing is looking at these girls. until you get to know them, you will find out if they truly click with you.

Archived