10 signs shes not interested....

valentino2003

TikTok Advice For Relationships Suc...
TikTok Advice For Relationships Sucks

Heres ten signs I've noticed alot of woman do...speaking from personal experience and many gf's of gf's of woman repeating also LOL! Not being bias or anything but the truth does sting a bit sometimes too and don't forget woman get dropped and rejected too so don't feel too bad guys.

1) if you ask for her number and she says, "no" or "I already have a bf" and or even "How about I'll just call you instead"

I'm sure 9 out of ten times if she was interested she would give you her number or just playing too hard to get.

2)if she never picks up your phone calls (RED FLAG)

3)If she doesn't want you to meet her friends/families

4)Whether you’re having dinner for two or getting down on the dance floor, if she’s not looking at you, she’s not looking for you.

5)She cancels plans constantly, and says "I'm too busy" (very classic)

6)If you take her out and she doesn't want to stay long.....says she has to leave....keeps looking at the watch..then you know what she probably doesn't want to be with YOU.

7)SHE SAYS SHE ISN'T LOOKING FOR A BOYFRIEND.....(it even sucks more when you see her with another guy the next day)

8 ) If she doesn't want to dance with you at the club...(IN THE DARK)

or she'll even try to drag her friend to dance with you instead! (big sign)

9)Or if you call her and all you get is a text message...hmm...doesn't sound right...right guys????????????

10) AND the most obvious is when she straight up tells you She just sees you like a "friend" or a "brother" LOL seriously, this chick is not worth the wait...hoping she will change her mind.

You guys/gals can add more or critique my ten signs but I find these to be pretty true and accurate!!! There are plenty fish in the sea....so keep searching...I think the mistake alot of men make is they keep pursuing and being to persistent when a woman clearly has told him shes not interested which can scare a woman off too.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree! I did #7 and #10, but the chaser still got me in the end. actually I ended up asking him out. I seriously was not looking for a boyfriend, AND he felt brotherly/best-friendish to me. but maybe my situation's not usual.

#1 - I don't care who gets my phone number, so if I give it out it's not a good indication of attraction

#2 - my phone is often off/unavailable haha

#3 - family lives accross the ocean?

#4 - sometimes if I like someone I can't look them in the eye. shy! nervous!

#5 - really am too busy

#6 - or... has other things that need to be done?

#7 - I meant it when I said it, personally

#8 - I hate clubs, the loud music, the drunkenness, the groping... +I can't dance!

#9 - I prefer texting to phoning. I like to get off phones asap

#10 - I really like dating a best friend who'd protect me like a brother. (:

not saying you're wrong! they're probably accurate for most cases, but just giving a different perspective on it.

for me, personally, my #1 hint is STANDING AWAY. as far away as possible. with objects/other people between us, whenever possible.

I think these apply to both sexes, not just women.

Yes I agree indeed it could apply to both sexes, but I was trying to make a clear point & targeting just to alot of men who are still pondering wondering why?

I always get asked these questions "why" from alot of men

some of these are true... but i believe in honesty and if i'm not intrested, you'll know i'm not intrested [without being rude or not returning calls]

also... regarding fwb - women, just like men, sometimes just want a booty call. nothing wrong with that as long as people are HONEST and straightforward about it.

I disagree! I did #7 and #10, but the chaser still got me in the end. actually I ended up asking him out. I seriously was not looking for a boyfriend, AND he felt brotherly/best-friendish to me. but maybe my situation's not usual.QUOTE]

How did he got you back?

how did he get me to ask him out, you mean?

simple. stop chasing! he decided it hurt to be friends, and since he was my best friend I was devastated. I thought long for about a week (a sad week where we avoided each other at all costs), and just at the moment when I was writing in my diary about how I loved him, he sent me a text message. he was waiting below my window, 'just taking a stroll' he says. that text message made me drop my pen and yelp out in surprise.

good timing, and letting me think by myself does it. but we were seriously -best friends-. hung out every single day for hours. wouldn't have worked if he was just some random dude I've only talked to like 5 times or something.

what? That's not true.

Weekends are hectic for dates. I'd rather go on a date on a Tuesday than a Saturday.

same here, weekends are homework days for me.

this is a good list but...pretty obvious reasons no offense. but i guess it's harder to tell when the reasons are more subtle.

what? That's not true.

Weekends are hectic for dates. I'd rather go on a date on a Tuesday than a Saturday.

Well she was in medical school and at the time I thought it was a very goos sign she agreed to go out with me on a Tuesday night.

Then I read a article that said-

"if a woman only goes out with you during the week then she is saving something better or someone better for the weekends"

Proabably because the weekends are already filled with the guys they really want to date

You're being a little insecure, aren't you?

Well she was in medical school and at the time I thought it was a very goos sign she agreed to go out with me on a Tuesday night.

Then I read a article that said-

"if a woman only goes out with you during the week then she is saving something better or someone better for the weekends"

So, you didn't go out with her because of what an article said?

I hate "date nights". The tables are too crowded, the service is bad, and it's too high of pressure.

Proabably because the weekends are already filled with the guys they really want to date

I didn't look at it like that at the time, I was thinking-"WOW, she s going out with me on a Frosty Tuesday?" Not realizing there could have been a guy she was saving for Saturday night. Something for me to keep in mind for the future.

You're being a little insecure, aren't you?

So, you didn't go out with her because of what an article said?

I hate "date nights". The tables are too crowded, the service is bad, and it's too high of pressure.

No i still went out with her, I was just saying to myself after reading the article-

"so that's why she always seem occupied on the weekends"

Archived