Does he just like me for the sex?

sbux_addict

Some doubts have crept out regarding my relationship with my bf of almost 2 months. I have talked about how wonderful he is, how this is the healthiest relationship I've ever been on, and how I care about him deeply.

But yesterday, he said something that bothered me greatly. Yesterday he said he couldn't stop thinking about me. And then when we saw each other after work, he said that he kept looking at my pictures stored on his phone. I asked him which one, and he showed me the picture of me with my legs spread open and a picture of me touching my vajajay...ok, too much info, I know, but I was expecting him to show me a picture of me...the picture he showed, my face wasn't even on the picture.

It bothered me and I asked him if that's all he ever thought of me. He said, no, of course not. Last few times we've had sex I've been dry because of my birth control and I said sorry and he said that he likes me more than that and even if he had to stop having sex with me for a month, he would. So he reminded me of what he said, and then he said, "Well, then I was also looking at our pictures together."

So now, there's this cloud hovering over me. I don't know if I should think too much about this, or if I should keep my guard. What should I be looking out for?

What do you guys think?

imo - overreacting.

he was in the mood, and he was looking at your picture. he wanted you. simple!

you should be flattered by the comment, not concerned.

off topic slightly lewd pictures of you after just 2 months? really! ?

well i do notice that we have sex a lot. sometimes when we're in public, he would touch my breasts (slyly, of course) or my vj. we do go out and do stuff - eat out, we've gone on a weekend rendevous together, i've met his family, he's met mine. he talks about wanting to have kids, and he said that if we're still together a year from now that he would possibly marry me. he's pretty well-off so we go out to nice restaurants and he pays most of the time. we talked about getting a hobby together, like yoga or maybe going to a cooking class or dance class together, but we haven't really done that.

the picture thing - that was the second time he brought it up, and something about it just made me doubt what his intentions really are. is he just a perv? one thing to say too, I don't know if this matters much but he is 15 years older - I'm 25, he's 40.

Sounds like a pretty healthy relationship to me. From what you have said about the activities the two of you do together it is a normal relationship. As far as him wanting to touch you when you are out in public....this is sometimes what guys do. It means that he is attracted to you and can't keep his hands off of you. I'm sure there are some women on here who worry about their significant other not wanting to touch them. Hope that helps.

Thanks everyone...

I know, man, I tend to just overreact about everything.

I guess I just don't know what a "healthy, normal" relationship is. The longest relationship I've ever been on was three years and he had the lowest libido. He would get po'd if i even slightly touch his * * * * in public. Then I casually dated guys without commitment, had a fbuddy...and then this one. The normal one. So I guess I just don't know what a good relationship is.

Ok, I feel much better now...

Why Does He Want To See You In A Bi...
Why Does He Want To See You In A Bikini?

Archived