This hurt pretty bad

Dalover

First off idk if this really would go here. But here it goes

Well me and this girl been talking awhile. She said she likes me and I know dang well I like her. Anyway she wasn't really wanting a relationship at the time so I'm like ight when ever your ready let me know. Well the other day I find out she is dating someone now. This really ticked me off cause of all the crap she told me and how much I liked her you know. I mean she was like perfect. She loved almost everything I loved. I thought me and her would be great together. idk what to do..

I guess your right about that. Its just I post here on and off because girls always seem to break my heart in some way or another. Rather it be dating me and cheating on me..Dating me and dumping me out of no where or this right here...I just really feel down about it.

You can't listen to what they (girls) say. If she knew you were interested and went with someone else, then she wasn't the one for you.

So here's what you do: detach immediately. Forget about her as much as possible and find someone new. Don't call, write, email, IM, text, etc. And for the love of God don't try to be her friend. Mountains of pain is all that's there.

Girls use the line "I'm not ready for relationship" to nicely turn you down. If they really liked you they'd never say that, and if you hear don't believe it. It just means they don't want a relationship with you.

Unless she explicitly told you she likes you as more than a friend and she's now dating some other guy then it seems to me she just said she likes you as a friend and by not talking to her you're coming accross as a guy who takes rejection badly, which is true, but she doesn't need to know that. Just be polite about talking to her, but don't see her as often or offer emotional support etc. Make plans with other girls.

Girls use the line "I'm not ready for relationship" to nicely turn you down. If they really liked you they'd never say that, and if you hear don't believe it. It just means they don't want a relationship with you.

Unless she explicitly told you she likes you as more than a friend and she's now dating some other guy then it seems to me she just said she likes you as a friend and by not talking to her you're coming accross as a guy who takes rejection badly, which is true, but she doesn't need to know that. Just be polite about talking to her, but don't see her as often or offer emotional support etc. Make plans with other girls.

Well I think the reason was or thought was idk cause she had not long been out of a relationship and she wanted to just get over that. This didn't all happen over a few weeks or days. Like over a month or so you know. I mean she did say she really liked me and all so idk..

Alright, fact is she's dating some other guy after telling you she really liked you but wasn't ready for a relationship. Stop deluding yourself about what may have been: she just didn't like you that much.

Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror St...
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror Stories Reaction - Dating Stories Series - Darkpedia

Archived