was truthful to the girl i like and had it BACKFIRE

hawkeeto

i like a girl and she likes me, but is still hooked on her ex. so i have been very delicate and tried to be more of a friend type recently. i am actually seeing another woman seriously but still care for this girl. i told her that she "should have more self respect for herself" because she is like a doormat to other people. its the truth and it hurts but she needed to hear it. she also seems to make all her friends eventually enemies. she has a lot of issues. any way i am really good to her but recently after telling her that she flipped a couple days later. i flipped in return to try and figure what i did so back. texting back and fourth then she was treating me like an annoying boyfriend and took me off her bbm messenger! ... over a few texts and one email message she is acting like im a nuscence when I was just wondering what i did wrong in the first place.

im obviously not going to contact her but i was only being truthful because sometimes i feel like people need to here the truth. is telling someone the truth even when it hurts a bad choice? geez now i feel like a physcho b/f and she made a bigger deal about it than it was. all this1 day after i took her and 2 friends on a vacation to vegas. i feel terrible because she was a close friend and i was always good to her.

Archived