whats a good first date/first time meeting?

onelifetolive

Coffee shops are always a good first meet option. That way, if you don't click in person the date doesn't have to drag on and on... but if it goes well, you can go do something else.

Check out events going on on campus...

Go to an art museum, planetarium, etc.

Coffee shops are always a good first meet option. That way, if you don't click in person the date doesn't have to drag on and on... but if it goes well, you can go do something else.

Check out events going on on campus...

Go to an art museum, planetarium, etc.

All good ideas.

Go for a walk, grab some dinner , etc

And one more thing to add.... Although nothing came out of it, the best first date I went on the guy took me to the planetarium where they had a Pink Floyd laser light show. It was SO different from your typical first date activity (dinner, movie) and really impressed me. Trust me, we notice when you put effort into coming up with something cool and out of the ordinary to do

hahaha im a female lol. hes the guy. im just asking because he wanted me to come over and get some ice cream but i suggested not to go over just for the first time i said we can go out and do something fun since weve never met yet (even though we know eachother very well) ...so now i have to back it up! haha

hahaha im a female lol. hes the guy. im just asking because he wanted me to come over and get some ice cream but i suggested not to go over just for the first time i said we can go out and do something fun since weve never met yet (even though we know eachother very well) ...so now i have to back it up! haha

I think it's definitely a smart decision not to just meet him at his apartment. That's sketchy. Regardless of how "well" you know him, you've never met him and you just never know.

exactly! lol..i mean it would be his house.. but still..NO WAY! ..im just nervous about doing osmehting because i always feel so awkward! like..if we go to get ice cream..who pays? me for myself..or? ahhhh so awakward...i can never EVER get over this fear

hahahaha..this is why I hate dating so much.

In general, a first date is all about talking and quality time. So a large amopunt of it should be sat face to face with each other, giving full undivided attention.

My best first dates have been sitting in a bus shelter for 3 hours talking, and going for a swim in the sea (when you are a guy and a girl suggestes doing this on a first date, I wouldn't say no.) If a girl is comfortable being seen in her bikini on a first date, you'll enjoy it too...

planetarium, etc.

I would seriously think a guy was a keeper if he brought me to a planetarium hah (but then one of my biggest turn ons is watching a guy solve physics or math problems on a chalk board)

You guys can obviously talk so I would do something fun like ice skating and then coffee/hot chocolate.

I would seriously think a guy was a keeper if he brought me to a planetarium hah (but then one of my biggest turn ons is watching a guy solve physics or math problems on a chalk board)

You guys can obviously talk so I would do something fun like ice skating and then coffee/hot chocolate.

Communicating on the first date is important. Whatever you do, just make sure you have a chance to communicate with your date sometime during the date.

since we havent met in person..yet we talk everyday and everything. should we meet somewhere..or should he pick me up?

I would definitely meet somewhere...I met this guy my freshman year online and he seemed awesome--we talked everyday, seemed to really get along. Since I didn't have my car on campus, he picked me up. I didn't know my way around and he started driving. He drove to this REALLY dark area...parked, locked the doors and said, "Give me a blow job". I thought he was joking, but then he tried to physically force me. I wound up punching him and escaping and running away, but it could have ended very badly... with people you've never met--you just DON'T know. Be safe. It was so scary.

10 Unique Date Ideas
10 Unique Date Ideas

Archived