What is the worst thing you did out of jealousy?

Qut81

24+ Best Jealous People Quotes
24+ Best Jealous People Quotes

Honestly??? Something I am NOT proud of: Let me preface by saying this was when I was young and stupid...I got liquored up, went to "their" apartment with a friend, and I spray painted the word ' * * * * ' on the side of her precious white convertible..in red spray paint. Let me also note this is a girl my then b/f cheated on me with, and I was in the throes of just finding out.

This is something I laugh about today because I would never ever DREAM of doing that now.

I called my ex in the morning cause we were suppose to go to Busch Gardens. He didnt pick up. I called again, still got voicemail. I started getting all these thoughts in my head and I remembered something he said. I met him at a club and my friend gave his cousin her ph number. He told me that he told his cousin to put his ph in the car at night just in case she called, to avoid his gf finding out. I dont know why he told me these things. Anyway, I started to think he did the same thing and had a girl over there. I drove 40 mins to his house and knocked on his door at 9am. Walked through his apartment to see signs of anyone else being there. No one was there. He laughed at me and said "are you ever going to trust me" I thought he would yell and scream but he was sweet. He held me for a little and then we played video games. I ruined going to Busch Gardens tho...that sucked.

Oh wow, this is bad!! My ex treated me like crap so when his friend came on to me, well i wasnt completely for it. But he treated me great and so i thought, oh well... too bad for him. Me and his ex best friend are together now!

Ouch! Im mean when i want revenge!!

I had one of the worst fits of my life when my bf had some girl over his apartment alone for "guitar lessons" when he promised me he wouldn't do it. He called to tell me he would call me after he got off of work (normally 5pm). He called me at 11:30pm and I just KNEW she had been there.

Needless to say I FLIPPED.

Uhm..this was actually last summer and something I'm definitely not proud of. My best friend at the time had invited a few of her guy friends to a party we were having..and she really liked one of the guys..who was freakin' gorgeous..so being drunk and jealousthat he was paying more attention to her..I was drawn to him..haha..and we ended up hooking up. My friend went looking for me and uhm..found me in a position you really can't lie about.

I dont know if this qualifies as jealousy or revenge...But here goes,

An old boyfriend (years ago) was cheating with this girl that was pretending to be my friend and when I found out, I went to CVS and sat there for hours pulling out all the subscription order forms from inside the magazines...3 and 4 of each kind (so even if they cancelled them they would still keep coming) then filled them all out separately and had hundreds of subscriptions of any kind of magazine that neither of them would want to read sent to his house, her house and their places of employment....Years later I found out she told people I ruined her credit for years...Oh well...pay backs are a bi###ch

Thats pretty bad, HUH???

An old boyfriend (years ago) was cheating with this girl that was pretending to be my friend and when I found out, I went to CVS and sat there for hours pulling out all the subscription order forms from inside the magazines...3 and 4 of each kind (so even if they cancelled them they would still keep coming) then filled them all out separately and had hundreds of subscriptions of any kind of magazine that neither of them would want to read sent to his house, her house and their places of employment....Years later I found out she told people I ruined her credit for years...Oh well...pay backs are a bi###ch

Wow that sure was mean but well done revenge. I would give ya an A for that stunt.

What haven't I done would be a better question to ask me. I didn't smash out the back window and taillights on her vehicle with a louisville. My ex did it to my car.. I didn't try to run her over with a car in the parking lot nope, but my ex did it to me..I didn't call her every minute for 7 hours just to get an answer from her. My ex did.. I didn't attack her after having great sex with the business end of a high heal shoe..My ex did I still have the scars..

I sent rude drunken text messages not so bad compared to her I guess..

My ex (then boyfriend when this happened) had an ex-girlfriend who I hated with a passion. When we first got together his bedroom at his mums house had one wall everyone wrote on and drew stuff on cos the paint was old and crumbling. It was right above his bed and I noticed one day that this ex, who had hung out with him recently, had scratched her initials above where he slept and drawn a heart around them.

Needless to say I was pissed, but my ex has this blindspot where she's concerned and simply thought it was 'sweet' and 'meant nothing'.

So I initiated sex, told him I wanted to sit on his face, and whilst he was otherwise occupied I scratched out her little token of affection of course afterwards he noticed what I'd done (massive nail marks obliterating her name) and was angry with me for being jealous, but then he shouldn't have let that blond * * * * * carve a heart into his wall

I once had this girl anonymously message me on an online video game, and start telling me about how I'd ruined my (now ex) boyfriend's life and how he used to be so lively and vibrant, and that he wasn't his old self now that he was with me, that I should leave him alone, blahblah.

I was pretty upset, thinking I was some horrible girlfriend. Years later, he tells me that this girl had a huge crush on him and that they almost hooked up during one of our breaks, and she was trying to break us up. I was like okaaay, a little late with that info are we?

I befriended her. She's his good friend of his and I was a little jealous of their closeness, so I got close too. I figured if she had any feelings for him, it would make her uncomfortable to be friends with me. I accually kind of like her but deep inside know my friendship with her is not entirely sincere.

• 2 weeks later...

so the other night , my boyfriend texted me while i was out with friends saying he was tired and going to sleep. It was 8:50pm, so im like wow that is fairly too early to go to bed. however, he is the type of guy to sleep early if he did not get enough sleep the night before which he didnt. But i still got suspicous about it and i was like 40 mins away from him and had been drinking few beers so i called my best friend and asked if she could drive up to his house to see if his car was there or if there were any other cars around . lol i know this is bad, but hey she went!

to my relieve, his car was in the drive way and the lights were out so i knew he was really sleeping =)

I had one of the worst fits of my life when my bf had some girl over his apartment alone for "guitar lessons" when he promised me he wouldn't do it. He called to tell me he would call me after he got off of work (normally 5pm). He called me at 11:30pm and I just KNEW she had been there.

Needless to say I FLIPPED.

i would have had a triple heart attack if this happened to me!

The worst I have done to my boyfriend is go through his computer, e mail basically whatever I could get my hands on behind his back. Trying to catch him in a lie about his past, or just finding anything about other girls/ his ex.

I confessed to it simply because I had to talk about it before I exploded. Recieved forgivness and all that but the second time around he was a bit more testy about it.

Worst part is I know I'll do it again given the opportunity...

The worst I have done to my boyfriend is go through his computer, e mail basically whatever I could get my hands on behind his back. Trying to catch him in a lie about his past, or just finding anything about other girls/ his ex.

I confessed to it simply because I had to talk about it before I exploded. Recieved forgivness and all that but the second time around he was a bit more testy about it.

Worst part is I know I'll do it again given the opportunity...

Then don't be surprise if he one day decides to break up with you as a result of it. Isn't trust important in all relationships?? Or have you been cheated on and/or deceived in the past that you aren't sure how to react in another new relationship?

I always start out every new relationship with complelte trust, as I did this time. I thought it abseloutley 100% impossible for him to lie to me because we has been friends for years, I knew him and what he was about. But then he did.

Its a bit complicated. Basically he was out with someone we both know they both got drunk and ended up in bed together. We were not dating then but I really liked him and I thought he knew. So this other girl hints that they made out or something or other.. I end up asking him if there was something going on there, and telling him I had feelings for him and that I'd gotten the vibe he might be interested in me too.. was I mistaken?

He tells me nothing happened between them at all, and that I'm not mistaken. I have a nagging suspicion something dosent make sense but he tells me nothing happens so it has to be true, he would not lie to me after all. It does come up a few times in the relationship as the "friend" of us both keeps saying things like dont trust him etc He lies straight to my face several times about it, but something about how he dosent like the subject leaves me uneasy.

6 months into your relationship the "friend" decides I should know and tell me they did sleep together. They slept together before he even knew I liked him so of course he dident do anything wrong there, but lying to me for months to my face to protect me so I wouldent get hurt just ruined my trust in him. What other truths does he hide not to hurt me? He IS able to lie to me, to my face and keep it up too until he gets caught...

Err yeah this is the short version actually as its rather complicated. Sorry for the rant but you get the gist of it?

and I suspect that in the end if I cant let go of my insecurities it will drive him away... The thought is not new.

Archived