High amount of anxiety...

EQD

I started my cycle last night before i went to bed. I woke up at one point during the night because my cramps were so bad. I was able to go back to sleep though.

At about 5:30 i took two midol. The midol worked, and i'm not uncomfy right now.

What i did notice today was i have a bit of anxiety that i cant shake. Early this morning when i first got to work at around 7ish it was terrible.

Today has been consistently busy, i've already eaten my lunch, which helped a little when it felt like i had low blood sugar around 8:30. which didnt make sense but oh well.

Now i have this immensely fuzzy anxious feeling combined with slight dizziness and its frustrating me a little.

Female hormones are terrible, just terrible...

i feel a little disoriented....

anyone else relate? is there anything i can do to make it better?

i havent drank anything except water today or yesterday... so its not caffeine...

but i had steak with potatoes and gravy earlier, and now i dont have anything left to eat... and not enough change to get anything out of the machine... bluh! hate my job sometimes...

I got my friend last night too, know exactly how you feel. Midol doesn't work for me the first two days, usually towards the end. Blah

Wish I could go to bed and wake up when this is over haha.

Oh & I dont know anything that helps cause anything I try doesnt work.

its weird as hell.. felt like i was having a panic attack almost, only less severe. i couldnt get my heart to stop beating so hard and fast. grgrgr. lol

now its better, but i still want to quit my job and take a nap at home.

well its never had this effect on me before. so i've never really looked at it.

it makes sense though, chocolate and junk like that supposedly helps with cramps... or did i just make that up?

not that i am medicating myself with chocolate or anything...

anyway thanks.

High Protein-Low Carb Diet (Day 5)
High Protein-Low Carb Diet (Day 5)

Archived