Help, don't know how to flirt! : X

MikeyD

Hey guys, there's this girl that I got class with that I've talked to for a good amount of time every time we have class and I wanna ask her out but first I would like to flirt with her a little bit. I'm pretty bad at flirting but I have a few ideas and want your opinion / suggestions.

(Since most of the time she's dressed nice and pretty)

Me : Damn (girl's name) (pause)

Her : what??

Me : you're looking real pretty today (small pause to see reaction) big plans tonight?

Her : yes actually / no not really

Me : ur gonna kill it wherever u go, I bet all the guys will be staring at u. / aww... U got all dressed up for me (big smile)

I know that's pretty lame but w/e

(Everytime we walk to the train, guys standing always stare)

Me : (mid conversation) *laughs*

Her : what's so funny?

Me : I just find it funny, every time we walk down here, all these guys just stop and stare at u.

Her : (reaction)

Me : I don't blame them, ur real pretty, but while they are looking, I'm the lucky one thats talking to you * smile*.

I know those are pretty lame, but that's all I can think of, that's y I need help

(Since most of the time she's dressed nice and pretty)

Me : Damn (girl's name) (pause)

Her : what??

Me : you're looking real pretty today (small pause to see reaction) big plans tonight?

Her : yes actually / no not really

Me : ur gonna kill it wherever u go, I bet all the guys will be staring at u. / aww... U got all dressed up for me (big smile)

Overkill. This will be much more effective:

(She's taking off her jacket)

You: "Damn, that's hot" (muttered under your breath, as if it just came out before you could realise what was happening)

Her: "what??"

You: *eyes linger on her body for a split second*

"Oh, nothing"

*hold her gaze, then quickly look away"

"So, any plans for the weekend?"

(Everytime we walk to the train, guys standing always stare)

Me : (mid conversation) *laughs*

Her : what's so funny?

Me : I just find it funny, every time we walk down here, all these guys just stop and stare at u.

Her : (reaction)

Me : I don't blame them, ur real pretty, but while they are looking, I'm the lucky one thats talking to you * smile*.

I know those are pretty lame, but that's all I can think of, that's y I need help

Again, overkill. Also, it will probably make her feel self conscious. Believe it or not, we don't necessarily enjoy being stared at by crowds of men.

Less is more, especially when it comes accross as honest and raw.

wouldn't that make it seem that I only care about her body?

I'm assuming that most of the time you're discussing topics other than her body. You have plenty of opportunity to connect on deeper levels. But if she knows that you find her body smokin', well, that's really hot for a woman.

I've found the best way to flirt with a girl is to tease her, not make compliments. In fact, at least at first, making compliments will probably hinder any progress with hooking up with her. You need to tease her about something goofy she said or did. But never apologize for any teasing, never say "just kidding" because then it seems like you are too nice of a guy. Don't be a jerk, just don't try and flatter her. Beautiful girls know they're beautiful, so if you start making compliments on her looks that won't impress her; you have to get her to chase YOU.

I think that is what flirting is all about, both people do the chasing back-and-forth. You'll know it is working when she starts fishing for compliments. But don't give her any. You want her asking herself "Did that guy like me?" If she knows you do right away, it won't be a challenge for her because she can probably get that from ANY guy. If she meets you, you flirt, and she still can't figure you out, you will stay in her mind; which is a good thing.

Archived