zenbabyk

So last night I asked him if he wanted to come over, and he said that I should come over there, and I explained to him that I was too tired to drive and wanted him to come over here instead. He declined but said he would love it if I came. ( I stayed home )

Later we had the talk...and it ended up in yelling, and whatnot.

He still does not have time to commit to me, and says that he doesn't want to ruin what we have by adding "rules,expectations, and regulations."

I asked him who damaged him and he didn't want to talk about it.

So... Today he texts me at about 12 asking me if we were still going to go to my friends house for dinner and a movie with her and her boyfriend. (My friend hates him now and uninvited him..) So I reply telling him that she no longer wanted to hang out... he wrote back sayin "oh damn... okay but you still want to hang out with me right?"

I wrote " yeah, I mean if you want to... i get off at 8:30 or 9"

I texted him at 9:10 saying "I'm off"

he called while I was in the shower, and I called when I got out...

He answered and it was loud, apparently he was at a bar/rest watching a hockey game and he asked me what I wanted to do and I explained to him that I really wanted to see this one movie we have been talking about and he said that the movie started at 10:50... then he was like- wait I have a better idea... why don't you go pick up a bottle of wine and meet me at my house at 11. (it was 9:30)

I said... Meh, I don't really want to do that, but that's fine if he didn't want to go to the movie and I told him I would call him tomorrow...

he was a little shocked and said - oh okay well I'll call you later.

about an hour later I get this text (word for word)

Him : Are you serious, I thought I wanted to hang out tonight?!?

(YES that says "I thought I" ) 10:06pm

(I don't respond)

Him: Really...Is the movie tja big of a deal? .. Or are you just not talking to me now - 10:33pm

Me: "I'm tired" 10:35

Him: "And you wanted to go to a movie that started at 10:50.. Ok" 10:36pm

Me: "I suddenly got really tired." 10:43pm

It is now 12:35... I didn't write anything more, or call and neither has he...

Ugh FML

from that, i take it your both playing games with one another. He wants it his way. You want it yours. how long have you been dating?

He offers to see you. Okay he changes the plans a bit but he still wants too. If you live a fair distance a way from one another i understand the not wanting to drive to his place, but really, what would have been the harm in going to his. You wanted to see him. He wanted to see you!

With the movie thing, i guess you reply of "yeah, I mean if you want to... i get off at 8:30 or 9" probably didn't install much faith to him that you really wanted to, and then he offered for you to go to his place with wine, but you decline. If i was in his shoes, it would send the message you dont want to hang out.

the text message with "i thought i" is odd but could be a typo. He obvously wants things done his way, but i dont think your compromising much. It would be annoying in your shoes if he keeps suggesting something else after you do, but if your relationship is new, i'd either go with the flow - he wants to see you - or think, do you want to be with him this much? He cant commit to you and has said so. If your looking for commitment from a guy, doesn't appear that this guy will be it.

From the text it sounded like he wanted to skip the movie and for you to come over and have sex... not sure if youre at that stage.. if you arent then i guess could for you for holding your guns...

might wanna look at the guy and his true intentions...

I'm with villie on this one. You're both playing games and both want to have it your way. He wants to see you, but is seems he has his own interests and is presenting alternatives. I also see a bit of link removed violation in that you're trying to undermine his leadership. We're guys, it's ingrained into us to lead. Let it happen and you might find mutual happiness for a change. That doesn't mean bend over backwards only doing things he wants to do, it just means stop bickering about the small stuff, stop nagging, and stop being passive aggressive (which jumped right out at me with the "yeah, I mean if you want to..." text).

Haha Nutz thinks you're nagging? I disagree...at least from your story.

To me, it sounds like he really is expecting full control of your interactions. He can have you when HE wants you, and when he doesn't he can keep you wrapped around his finger for when he does.

He doesn't sound worth it to me. But thats just my opinion.

Yeah, I just feel like whenever we do things it's always on HIS time. I'm sick of it. We haven't talked since that last text, but on facebook he just wrote on a picture of mine saying "nice shoes"

weird form of contact eh?

Yeah, I just feel like whenever we do things it's always on HIS time. I'm sick of it. We haven't talked since that last text, but on facebook he just wrote on a picture of mine saying "nice shoes"

weird form of contact eh?

yeah thats a bit weird when he wont even contact you.

you could either wait and see if he does

or sent him one, but with like "hey im going to such and such place on [enter day here], would you like to come with me"

it still shows that you have plans of your own, but would like him to spend it with you.

Haha Nutz thinks you're nagging? I disagree...at least from your story.

To me, it sounds like he really is expecting full control of your interactions. He can have you when HE wants you, and when he doesn't he can keep you wrapped around his finger for when he does.

He doesn't sound worth it to me. But thats just my opinion.

YES! You need to give and take in relationships. He is kinda annoying me. How long have you been with him.

Archived