Broke up... ???Kinda???

Absolution
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror St...
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror Stories Reaction - Dating Stories Series - Darkpedia

Well i recently got in a relationship with a girl after meeting her. I did not not know her very long before we started going out. Well things were going fine but then after 3 weeks she went on spring break down to florida and i wouldnt be able to see her for 2 weeks. Then today (about a week after she left for florida) We are talking and she tells me first shes worried about me going to college and her being busy this summer and i said we'll worry about that when we get to it. Then she says we arent breaking up or anything but shes also worried because she still has feelings for her ex who she dated 2 years. Then we kept talking and finally she said we rushed into things and she needs to think so we should just be "talking". Im just unsure what to do this is really awkward because we had had sex and it just feels weird talking to her. Just wanted some advice on how to proceed, she says we are working towards something its just weird. She also said we can still kiss

She thinks you rushed into things, and she's still thinking about her ex.

Not very good signs there at all.

It sounds like she's not ready to be in a relationship. If she comes back and wants to work it out, keep in mind that her heart is obviously not all yours, and it really should be if your relationship is going to work. Do you really want to keep pursuing this if she's still thinking about her ex? It's kind of a waste of your time...

Well i mean she dated him a long time but she doesnt want to be with him

Well, if she felt it was important to bring up that she still thinks about him, it's not because he just crosses her mind every now and then because they were together a long time...it's because she was admitting to the fact that she hasn't completely gotten over him. Sure, my exes that I dated long-term "pop" into my head at random moments, but I don't find myself thinking about them and then telling my boyfriend that I think about them. That's not right.

Just because she doesn't want to be with him doesn't mean she's OVER (healed from) him.

It's up to you what you do. If it won't bother you that she's admitted to a) thinking about her ex, b) rushing into things, and c) wanting to just "talk" rather than build a relationship, then go ahead and try and talk things out. But it sounds like she's stringing you along...almost as a rebound from that last relationship she's still thinking about. She doesn't want to build a relationship, but she still wants to "kiss" you. That's not very fair to you, if you're looking for more than that.

But the ball is in your court. She hasn't called things off completely, meaning you can work it out if you want to. But there doesn't seem to be much worth salvaging, esp. if this all happened this early on.

No its really not weird its bull!this girl is gaming you! She is still contacting the ex allowing him to take up space in her head while she strings you along and keeps you as a safe backup just in case! This is one of the oldest tricks in the book. You can play into it or you can prioritize your dignity first! You can kiss a beer bottle a dog a friend. I smell donkey doo doo!! Keep both eyes open my friend!

Archived