What could it mean?

pumpkinmoon

So this might be a bit of a funny thread.

I have been struggling with whether he actually cares about me or not. Some things he does shows me he doesn't at all and some things he does shows me that he might do. All so confusing.

Anyway, I was at his house the other night and he made me a fruit smoothie. He was gone for ages and when he got back and I asked him what had taken so long he told me that he peeled the grapes that he put in it for me incase I didn't want the bits of skin in it.

So i'm just wondering about your opinions on this, does it mean that he cares?

Warning... Over analysing situations will cause you to be confused and potentially find fault where there is none.

Trying to guess if this is that or that is this will only lead to more confusion. start looking at it at the simplist level. You are hanging out together - good. He is wanting to do stuff for you by making smootie - good.

It's a hell of a lot easier to ask...what's going on? Than to constantly be lead by your own analysis of his comments/actions, as you are basing this on how you are feeling/thinking at the time.

Thanks for the responses.

I know it is a trivial matter to post about which is why I said it was a bit of a funny thread lol

It's just that one of the biggest issues/questions I have is whether he actually does care or not becasue it really doesn't feel like it sometimes, its weird.

Surely you will know for sure that he cares by his actions?? I think its a bit weird peeling grapes to be honest, but if he was, then yeh he certainly cares. Even him making you a smoothie is a nice thing to do.

I certainly know the difference between being cared for and not being cared for as have had experience of this on both sides before. I know my boyfriend cares as he cares when I am cold and puts the heating on and even asks me if I'm cold, he cooks for me all the time and wants me to give up smoking. However, the last guy I was with didn't even care when I text him to say I'd been robbed, didnt hear from him for three weeks in fact. He made me feel totally uncared for. So do you feel cared for or not?

Surely you will know for sure that he cares by his actions?? I think its a bit weird peeling grapes to be honest, but if he was, then yeh he certainly cares. Even him making you a smoothie is a nice thing to do.

I certainly know the difference between being cared for and not being cared for as have had experience of this on both sides before. I know my boyfriend cares as he cares when I am cold and puts the heating on and even asks me if I'm cold, he cooks for me all the time and wants me to give up smoking. However, the last guy I was with didn't even care when I text him to say I'd been robbed, didnt hear from him for three weeks in fact. He made me feel totally uncared for. So do you feel cared for or not?

Well your question should be simple enough to answer, but for me it isn't. I really don't know. Sometimes he is like two different people. He does really nice things sometimes and other times it's like he couldn't care less.

Archived