She playing hard to get?

G3LesPaul

Ok so I broke the ice last thursday with a girl that seemed to be eyeing me and me eyeing her over the past weeks or so.

So today is the next time i could see her. She was late to class so couldnt talk to her before. During class I was looking at her like normal but never made eye contact. It seemed like she was looking at me still and biting her finger nails (never seen her do that before)

Now when we were getting called to get our quizzes, we got called one after each other. She got hers first and I was right behind her. I wanted to ask her what she got but she didnt look back, she went right towards her friend and still didnt look back.

Then when her and her friend split, she walked so fast that there was no way to catch up to her, almost seeming like she ran away from me.

What did I do? Is she shy? Playing hard to get? Am I a creep? Should I talk to her before class on thursday if she is there? What should I do?

Sounds like she was playing hard to get a little bit to me the looking at you and biting her nails shows interest, then the 'deliberately not looking at you' and running off after class is possibly a way to look she hasn't noticed your attention

Of course, you could just ask her on a date and see what she says, that'd be a good indicator of how she feels

Yeah way to early to tell, she could have been all nerved up because of the quiz & biting her nails then ran away...

Cant say she is playing hard to get, doesn't like you or does like you..at this point. Definitely not enough information to make that determation.

Don't worry about it, what if she had something important right after class, like an appointment?

Saying you're going to talk to someone next week in class is kind of like saying, "See you later." Sometimes things come up and "talking in class" doesn't work out like you planned.

Wait till Thursday and see how it goes.

LOL. She saw you. she didn't say she'd talk to you. 8)

Sit next to her in class on Thursday and try and talk some more.

Well I dont know, just doesnt seem like something she would do if she seemed somewhat interested when I introduced myself. Granite, I do believe she is very shy so I dont know whats going on. It seems like she didn't even want to look at me when she left.

you still could have asked what she got before she walked away. you don't have to have a look from her to get going.

She didnt walk, she darted lol. It just seems weird. Unless she is shy? Do shy girls avoid to talk to guys they like, even though I already introduced myself!?

Do shy girls avoid to talk to guys they like, even though I already introduced myself!?

As a girl who used to be shy, I can honestly say I NEVER would have darted/avoided a guy I was interested in.

Seriously, though, you're getting too stressed out over something you're unreasonably assuming had anything to do with you. You've talked to her in class once--why would you jump to the conclusion that just because she rushed out of class it was to avoid you?

Just wait until Thursday, sit right next to her, start a conversation, and based on what happens, THEN you can start making assumptions about how she feels about you.

She didnt walk, she darted lol. It just seems weird. Unless she is shy? Do shy girls avoid to talk to guys they like, even though I already introduced myself!?

you are reading too far into what seems like a split second interaction of nothingness.

Are you sure she's even interested? To think she is playing hard to get?

I talked to many guys in my classes & said see you next week or talk to you next week...when I was in college more then 95% of them I wasn't interested in.

I think you need to talk to her alot more to make that call.

Are you sure she's even interested? To think she is playing hard to get?

I talked to many guys in my classes & said see you next week or talk to you next week...when I was in college more then 95% of them I wasn't interested in.

I think you need to talk to her alot more to make that call.

Thats the thing, I was trying to to see if she was interested but she walked so fast that I couldn't. The reason why I think she is interested is that she looks at me a lot (unless im dreaming)

Thats the thing, I was trying to to see if she was interested but she walked so fast that I couldn't. The reason why I think she is interested is that she looks at me a lot (unless im dreaming)

I have a question, how would u have gone about seeing if she was interested? Asking her out or talking to her about the class/quiz and trying to have a long conversation? I ask because it seems that ur thinking too much when more than likely the simplest answer is right. Instead of thinking if she was playing hard to get, it more than likely was that she just had some place to be. To check her interest level, simplest way would be to ask her out and see if she says yes (or atleast flirting with her to see if she flirts back).

To check her interest level, simplest way would be to ask her out and see if she says yes (or atleast flirting with her to see if she flirts back).

Exactly. At the rate you're going, the end of the semester will come and you'll still be confused about how interested she is or isn't.

Just be straight-forward. Ask her on a date...if she says yes, she's interested. If she says no, she's not. It'll take one minute and you'll have your final answer.

hehe thanks all. If she is there before class, ill talk a little to her, of course unless her friend is there... but then I should just ask her to lunch of the weekend? Doesn't even matter how much I spoke to her before but if she is interested she will say yes?

Archived