advice to reconnect or not?

hi guys,

here it is, breif run down.

3 weeks no contact, she wanted to separate. im still a bit crazy about her.. gradually getting better thou. so i went to the physc todya.. (helping me get over it all) and basically he said if i went for coffee with her, i would ether feel relief that we are doing the right thing or just miss her and probably feel like * * * * ..

she left saying she wanted to be firneds and wanted to be apart of my life. but i couldnt do it.. so i said to her.. its ether all of me or none of me. so i begged her, please dont call me unless you 100% sure you want me back.. and shes a strong person so she has been following that.. and i havnt heard from her..

SHOULD I ASK HER FOR COFFEE AFTER A MONTH?

Tough situation and sounds similar to mine and a lot of others here. I would say stick to no contact for a few more weeks. If you laid out an ultimatum of sorts, then she is either obliged or not obliged to follow it. Usually, ultimatums will not be obliged. So, after a few more weeks of NC and you think that she will never come around, and you are still feeling the same way, it couldn't hurt to ask for a coffee and express these things one more time in person. Be prepared, though, not only will you be breaking NC, you will have her right in front of you to remember all the reasons, for everything. And that may be an even tougher hole to climb out of.

Abide by your own words and wait for her confirmation. If after a month she doesn't say anything, be done with it and move on. If she eventually DOES have interest again, she'll see you have strength on your own without her and she'll maybe go "hey did I lose someone that could be my companion later in life?"

Archived