Sexy Surprises

bakerrac
What would you do? | Funny barber p...
What would you do? | Funny barber prank gone wrong #shorts

One night I invited my (now ex) boyfriend over, and when he walked in I was naked on my bed with a can of whipped cream. He loved it! Now that I'm dating again, I'm trying to think of similar ways to surprise new guys I date. So I'm wondering....

Guys: Would you have liked it if a girl you were interested in was waiting for you, naked with a can of whipped cream? What are some other things girls have done to surprise you that you liked and/or disliked?

Girls: What have you done to surprise your man? How did he react?

Guys: Would you have liked it if a girl you were interested in was waiting for you, naked with a can of whipped cream? What are some other things girls have done to surprise you that you liked and/or disliked?

First and foremost id like to just say simple, Hell Yes.

You say 'interested', so does that mean your not dating, and secondly is this a first sexual encounter with them. To be honest either way it doesnt really matter.

Unfortunately the girls ive dated arnt as adventurous as you.

Try low fat whipped cream. It's less sticky.

I dressed up as a school girl for my now-ex because that was his fantasy.

Also became a dirty nurse... and played with ice cubes...

I would love it if the guy I was with did that too.

...or show up in a fireman outfit. lol

Yes, I would like it, even moreso if she had already applied the whipped cream strategically, even moreso if it were honey instead of whipped cream, even moreso if it there were rubber or vinyl sheets on the bed, even moreso if when I came in she said "I'm a sad little bee who can't find her honey pot, can you help me find my honey pot?" even moreso if she started talking about my stinger, even moreso if...

sorry, getting a bit buzzed.

yes, i would like it, even moreso if she had already applied the whipped cream strategically, even moreso if it were honey instead of whipped cream, even moreso if it there were rubber or vinyl sheets on the bed, even moreso if when i came in she said "i'm a sad little bee who can't find her honey pot, can you help me find my honey pot?" even moreso if she started talking about my stinger, even moreso if...

Sorry, getting a bit buzzed.

lmao! Hahahaha

Umm perhaps most things are too X-rated for here.

Every guy is different. Let's say he is a huge football fan. If he happened to find you naked in his team jersey he might just like that.

Not that I would know.. of course. *insert friggin angel face here that I don't remember how to type*

coldplay: "Dating," "interested," whatever right?! Haha ...and no, guys don't get something like that as a first sexual encounter. They have to prove themselves a little bit first.

ratfreak: Thanks for the tip on the whipped cream...it was a bit sticky. I will try lowfat next time! And I too have dressed up like a nurse, for a different ex, because that was his fantasy. That one got a good reaction too...hehe.

servedcold: That's sounds very...sticky. But fun. I will keep it in mind! And I didn't apply the whipped cream myself because I thought he might like to choose where to put it...

SuzyQ: I think I may have done that once for the same guy that got the whipped cream...or maybe I just thought about doing it and never got around to it. In anycase, the football jersey is definitely a good idea!

Anything anyone has done that didn't get an ideal reaction??

DaBladeRoden: Sorry about that! A flamenco dancer...that does sound very sexy. Sounds like you must have had a good experience with one of these "dancers." I'll keep my eyes open for a costume like that.

SuzyQ: Yeah, I'm pretty sure most guys would freak if I was waiting for them with a strap-on. Some would like it.... but that's just not my kind of thing. Haha.

DaBladeRoden: Sorry about that! A flamenco dancer...that does sound very sexy. Sounds like you must have had a good experience with one of these "dancers." I'll keep my eyes open for a costume like that.

SuzyQ: Yeah, I'm pretty sure most guys would freak if I was waiting for them with a strap-on. Some would like it.... but that's just not my kind of thing. Haha.

lol i wish

and I gotta concur about the strap on thing

One night I invited my (now ex) boyfriend over, and when he walked in I was naked on my bed with a can of whipped cream. He loved it! Now that I'm dating again, I'm trying to think of similar ways to surprise new guys I date. So I'm wondering....

Girls: What have you done to surprise your man? How did he react?

The idea is fabulous, I'd like that...

But rememmber that if something worked on one guy, it may not work for the other - if he doesn't like whipped cream that much, for example...

It could be anything, doesnt need to be whipped cream, to be honest i think whipped cream would make a mess.

Anyways im a pretty strict athlete, and i virtually eat everything i fit into my stomach, i guess it depends on your goals though, im not trying to lose weight.

You could have a variety of things by the bed, i.e. ice, hot beverages, pop rocks, chocolate, whipped cream, massage oil, whips, handcuffs etc. Put the blindfolds on him, and just use the different things to spice things up. He'll never know what to expect next.

If you're going to his place, show up wearing a trenchcoat and nothing under it.

Bring a backpack with clothes, though .. you'll want them eventually (maybe).

epic.

As she came in, id say "So are you packing heat under there?"

Then bam, exposed, and its all over.

some sexy surprises/things an ex has done:

-french maid outfit with fishnets

-watching her put on fishnets/pantyhose/tights. always did it slowly and sexy

-football jersey with just a thong or sexy panties

-finding out she's not wearing underwear when she's wearing jeans or a skirt

i agree with an above poster about the whipped cream thing being a mess. was just never my thing.

Archived