Should I break no contact?

loozal

I have had no contact with my ex since March 4th, then last night I ran into her and her new guy at a restaurant. She text me 10 minutes later, " I am sorry I responded For what? She said that she felt like * * * * that I saw them, and that she wanted to say hi, but I wouldn't even look at her. I responded with, "What was she sorry for? She made her decision to leave me after 10 years, and now she needed to live with it. My only regret was losing my relationship with her daughter. She didn't care when when she broke my heart, why does she care now that I am healing? She never responded back...

Then this morning I get a call from her? I didn't answer, even though I was dying to talk to her!!! In all honesty I still love her with all my heart, and would take her back unconditionally knowing she has been intimate with this new guy. I realize the errors of my ways now, and would do anything to redeem myself! I genuinely feel like she still loves me, but she went another route because she was looking for stability. She is 36 years old, and she is very insecure with me. Much of this is my fault, as I was very selfish throughout our 10 years together. What should be my next move? Please, I need advice.......

I don't think you should do anything. You got something off your chest and it probably needed saying even if you do now regret it.

And I don't mean this in a bad way but you haven't blown your chances of reconcilliation here because it was already over.

If she wants you back she knows what she has to do. Until that time, keep moving forward in your life and leave her in the past.

She called me twice on Monday and I didn't take her calls. She called me last night and left me a voice message. She said that this has been hard on her. It wasn't easy for her. She said it was really hard seeing me the other night and I looked angry with her. She thinks I hate her and she hopes that isnt the case? Should I even respond to her???

Starting Over In a Relationship - B...
Starting Over In a Relationship - Beginners Guide

Archived