Was so close to cumming but didn't get the chance to. Feel a bit upset at myself. Opinions or advice

RoxyGril

I had sex with my bf yesterday before I left to go visit my mom for her birthday. I was so close to cumming and he had his before I was able to have mine. I felt bummed that I was close to having one and it didn't get to that point. I am not fustrated at my bf cause we do have amazing sex but probably fustrated more so at myself (i guess). I guess I just feel bummed that I just finished my period and I was able to have sex with him so I was excited. For some reason I couldn't cum the couple of times we did it and this time when we had sex I became really close.

IDK but just don't understand why it takes me so long before I am able to cum. Is it normal to take a bit longer to cum? My bf apologized but I told him that it was ok and it's not his fault. I am just thinking maybe he just got overly exciting or something. Just don't get why I couldn't just let go right then before he finished. I am not disappointed with our sex that we had at all.

IDK I just hope I didn't disappoint my bf cause I was close and nothing happened.

Advice or thoughts?

Something that always works for me..is getting really close prior. Whether orally and manually, and then have him enter you..and you continue to play with yourself or have him continue.

You may require less stimulation and may be quicker and easier to get off that way.

It takes practice and figuring out what works and what doesn't. Sometimes for the life of me I just can't get off during sex, but other times I can do it several times.

It's normal to take a while. Even when I'm alone it can take a while to warm up, it's just how your body is and there's nothing wrong with it

If you're getting into a good rhythm with him but the main problem is him cumming too soon for you to get off, you could try things like condoms with a numbing lubricant in them? They lower sensation for him so it'll take him longer to get off, and give you more time to enjoy yourself

Archived