High School Diploma

darkpumpkin

Hi All,

Really need some help. I'm 24 yrs old who works a 45 hr work week and all I really want is my high school diploma but the best thing for me is to do it online due to home life and work week.

Does anyone know of any site on the internet that offers this with a diploma recognized in Canada for Secondary school?

I have looked it up on the internet but there are about a million different sites and I don’t know which one to use.

Does your local community college offer online GED courses? I would go and ask the college in your area....also most colleges accommodate students who work...they have various classes in the say or evening.

Just beware of some of these online schools and say you can get your HS diploma or GED...it may be a scam....best way is to check out the college near you.

I am on my way to college today so I will ask my instructor. I live in the states so things may be different depending on where you live.

Hope all goes well

OMG...just sitting here typing this to you and we just had an earthquake! The whole building was shaking!!!!

In Ontario you can do online courses through the Ministry of Education at no cost to get your secondary school diploma. The same is probably available in any of the provinces. I would check out the website for the Ministry of Education for whichever province you're in and you'll find information on this, going for your GED etc. They'll also probably give you some additional credit for being a mature student. Good luck!

Archived