ATLstudent

I think i may have low testosterone, or a hormonal imbalance. I have always had some fatty breast tissue under my chest, giving a slight man boob appearnace. But really its the emotional rollar coaster i go through everyday. I am depressed happy, upbeat, and down in dumps alot., Sexually i am not performing well, or getting really good erections with my girl, and i have trouble sleeping, and my energy levels are all messed up. Does anyone have experience with this.

it could be a hormone inbalance - i too had moobs - even when i was as skinny as a rake. If you honestly think that could be the problem you need to consult a doctor and have a few tests done.

Alternatively if you're slightly overweight that could be the issue (do more bench presses or something), and obviously your self-image will take a battering worrying about it so you'll be unable to perform.

I reckon it's just a bit stressful for you, and it's making you less confident in bed - so treat the cause not the symptoms.

Hi ATLStudent,

I'm no professional, but what I think you should do is try to work on hitting up the gym more. It will make you more physically and mentally fit. What's the worst that can happen? If anything, it will only make your lady more excited! But really, I believe that your stress is the real problem here. I am a big believer in overcoming mental issues independently, but if you feel as if you need help, seek it. You aren't alone, and it's good that you are posting here. You are half way there.

My first thought is that you are way too young for lowered testosterone. OTOH, they put so many hormones into our food that who knows?

When you get tested, don't only test for testosterone, but estrogen as well. Often the imbalance of estrogen to testosterone will cause problems. There are supplements available to help metabolize your excess estrogen.

Are having any of the following?

Loss of energy

Loss of muscle mass

Loss of libido

Erectile dysfunction?

ATLstudent,

Do you workout a lot? If so, have you ever done any kind of performance enhancing drugs such as steroids or prohormones? I'm just curious as what the cause of this could be. I have friends that have gotten off of steroid cycles the wrong way and lost all of their sex drive and their testosterone levels completely bottomed out. They grew man-boobs too. I don't know if this is the case for you, but I figured I would ask anyway.

Archived