Not being able to cum during blowjobs

Iwantittoend

does this have anything to do with you not wanting to give over control during sex? to be able to completely "let go" during sex to the point of orgasm takes some trust and i think practice as well...your gf may be good at going down on you, but you're the one who can take it to the "point of no return". during (vaginal) sex when the guy is penetrating, he has a degree of control and i think it is easier for him to get off, whereas it's different for oral.

I usually do not either, its pretty common not to be able to. Especially if you are conditioned to cumming from your own hand stimulation, so sometimes I get close but would have to use my own hand to get me there.

Oral is sometimes best as a foreplay to penetration. If they are very good then I can come from it but not always and I am fine with it actually. So she should understand that its not her fault.

does this have anything to do with you not wanting to give over control during sex? to be able to completely "let go" during sex to the point of orgasm takes some trust and i think practice as well...your gf may be good at going down on you' date=' but you're the one who can take it to the "point of no return". during (vaginal) sex when the guy is penetrating, he has a degree of control and i [i']think [/i]it is easier for him to get off, whereas it's different for oral.

penetration is a bit different though and there is more stimulation just because of the closeness that you have to have during penetration so you have more of your body being stimulated from contact besides just the penis.

With oral, it is just the penis being contacted which is more like when we masturbate though its a different sensation than our hands which we've conditioned ourselves to be used to so sometimes it just isnt happening.

What you said about letting go of control though can help. Its better to be lying down on your back, relaxed and perhaps with your eyes closed than to be standing up and receiving it.

I do but not very often, and I usually don't cum from masturbating either. Maybe that's a problem?

I did one time, but it was with my ex. My current gf went down on me for at least an hour and I felt myself about to cum a couple times but it just never happened.

I think both of these statements say a lot actually, especially the first one.

If you don't know what works for you manually, how is she going to do it with her mouth? Practice makes perfect. Get some lubricant and go to town, and help her know. You don't seem to say that you are holding back... you seem to want this (you are posting her aren't you?) but I can't help but think that something is holding you back a bit in your drive if you don't even get yourself off.

And what was it about the time with your ex that got you there? Do you think it had more to do with feelings for her? A connection? Timing? The moment? Or something in particular she did?

I'm not going to say you should try to replicate that exact BJ, but maybe it could tell you more about what is going on with you.

When things are going smoothly and your g/f gets in the swing of things, I highly doubt it should or will take an hour

Archived