Is this real or just a scam?

And LMAO at the "Yes it works!" posts after the main article. What do you notice about them? They all a similar form for their usernames, and they all posted 1 minute after each other! As fakes go, it's pretty feeble.

I also love the "Comments disabled due to spam" right after it lol

Did some googling of the headline of the website.

Check this one out:

link removed

Although his hometown didn't change, the comments of it "working" are identical to the one you listed...definitely a scam.

And on a few others, 2 of the guys boughtt he exact same car!! Wow!!!

Funny, when I looked at it, it said that this Craig guy was from the exact town that I'm from... ? Judging by the previous responses in this thread, that must be programed to change whenever someone looks at it!

Anyway, it reads like a scam, so it must be a scam. I think if it were a legitimate business, you could probably look it up through the Better Business Bureau.

Funny, when I looked at it, it said that this Craig guy was from the exact town that I'm from... ? Judging by the previous responses in this thread, that must be programed to change whenever someone looks at it!

Anyway, it reads like a scam, so it must be a scam. I think if it were a legitimate business, you could probably look it up through the Better Business Bureau.

Yep, it's definitely set-up to change the guy's hometown location based on who's viewing the page. Just off of this thread, people have said the guy's from nearby Philadelphia, somewhere in the UK, and with me, his hometown showed as a city near mine in the Pacific Northwest.

In conclusion, it's a HUGE scam. With stuff like this, the best thing to do is ask yourself, "If it's THIS easy to make fast money, why isn't EVERY ONE doing it?" You can bet that in this economy, if this wasn't a major scam, every one and their mom would be on this guy's bandwagon, raking in the cash.

Your IP address gives your city location. Then it is written (as a sub program) to be included in the sales pitch. Obviously a scam. This goes on a lot more than you think. Like "Search for lonely women/men in {ENTER YOUR CITY HERE} for a date". This is a common sales gimmick.

Is This A Pyramid Scheme? 5 Things ...
Is This A Pyramid Scheme? 5 Things To Look For

Archived