How do you know if a first kiss went well?

maverick554

So I started talking to / seeing this girl almost 2 weeks ago, we text each other a few times everyday (not blowing up each other's phones though, I don't think she's real big on texting), and talk on the phone sometimes. So far we've been out 3 times, the other day was our third date (dinner, movie, and drinks) and when I dropped her off I walked her to her door (at her request interestingly enough). When we got to the door we hugged and I leaned in for a kiss, she reciprocated (didn't turn away or anything like that); it was quick lasting only a few seconds, and with no tongue action. I have to admit I was really nervous for some reason, my heart felt like it was going to beat out of my damn chest. Then she said "text or call me tomorrow" and went inside. So I texted her the next day telling her that I had a nice time, and she said that she had a nice time to, then we sent a few more texts back and forth and I didn't hear from her the rest of the night. So I'm just wondering if this sounds like it went well. I know it is probably a stupid question, but I'm a month and a half out of a relationship and definitley a little out of practice in the whole dating thing, and this is the first girl I've been interested in since my ex dumped me so I'm just looking for some insight. Plus I have the habit of stressing about and over-analyzing everything. Anyone's input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading.

Cute Flirty Texts to Impress Her/Hi...
Cute Flirty Texts to Impress Her/Him with Messages

Archived