I suspect I blew it as well

psychoanalytical

Sigh.

Man life can be hard sometimes when ur shy.

So actually I met this girl at church. Last weekend we went to our mutual friend's place and hung out for the afternoon. And I would say we had some chemistry - I was myself because I just wanted to have a good time. But over the week I kinda just brooded over the thought of "Hey maybe she likes me" to the point of passive indifference (lol, like I can't be bothered with myself).

Like, she saw me today at church and immediately asked me to sit next to her, and asked me whether I was going to this function this Friday (where she's going). But I got really self-conscious with the people around me cos it's a small community and everybody knew everybody. I was a bit overwhelmed by it all and I think I made her a little uncomfortable too - partly because I had this elaborate plan all thought about how and what i was going to do and then she just sees me and just asks me to do stuff. And when I had a chance to talk to her afterwards everyone was staring at us (she mentioned it not me).

Urghhhh I just wished I could somehow spend some alone time with her but then I still haven't managed to get her number or anything!!! EPIC FAIL!!! I'm beginning to think maybe I will end up single forever due to my dating clumsiness.

But it doesn't sound like it's over though, and you'll still see her again next time?

I mean I managed to get a few words (literally; think general remarks/comments) to a group of girls today during my usual exercise and quite pathetically that is a rare occurrence for me as it is. But I know I won't see them again (or recognise them if I do)

Epic fail is sneezing while clipping your beard and having to shave and start from scratch because you carved a chunk out of it.

You didn't fail, you just stumbled a little (and only a little, believe it or not).

She's into you. Ask for her number next time you see her, and then you've got a private line, so you'll find it easier. Organise something, and you know what? don't worry about what the congregation thinks. You've got nothing to be embarrassed about, and chances are they're just curious.

Archived