From everything to absolutely nothing

Albert is cool

Last night I went to a party and this girl (Courtney) was all over me and long story short we are going out now... IDK what I'm going to do because now I'm stuck with her and I don't even like her... not even as a friend but I have to stay with her because other people need to see I have a hot girlfriend, even though I'm gay... and I need to hide that...

You don't have to prove anything to anybody and you shouldn't live to please others because you can never do it, you can only try to do what's best for you without causing harm to them.

You can decide what you want to do, either you carry on trying to make your life more stable or you make other people's opinions a priority, even if that ends up giving you more problems.

I'm not saying it's easy, most people do take the quick route and never really deal with whatever issue is bothering them, they distract themselves and carry on pretending to be in charge but there's many ways that can and goes wrong.

What kind of life do you want to have?, what do you think you should do?, and , what do you think you prefer to do?. Consider the difference between the answers very carefully.

I do admit that going out and getting another person so into you is no small thing. And these are the kind of things that show us why your decisions can have such a drastic impact, you have so many good qualities and things to share with the world that without any control or order it can all end up turning against you.

• 2 weeks later...

I know you dont know me but i'm pulling for you so much man! You need to immediately get a copy of the book "You Can Heal Your Life" by Louise Hay cause i'm telling you it is a life changing book! I know it might be hard to take my word for it, but I believe it so much I'll buy you a copy if I have to and I mean that(jbnadtc@link removed)... I've come to learn that one of the souls main purposes is to learn "spritiual growth" and "balance" , and i've realized myself in my journey of life that the darkside of life is the best teacher in life because if we lived in a society of perfection there would be nothing to learn in a sense and would be void, so every once in a while flowers need some rain cause if they were exposed to sunshine all the time they would eventually burn to a crisp, I really hope you take my advice

great advice, the world needs more people like you. I wish I can take the same advice. I understand life works that way and have lived through the spiritual physics, but right now am feeling cowardly for primarily selfish reasons. I just saw a blind man late at nite and he couldnt find the bus home, noone was willing to help him. I waited for like 15 minutes till i finally found a bus to take him to that bus route. Thought to myself man, living for others is hard, cause i know im a good person but struggling for my own reasons. Its a battle. Im still having ideation but struggling day to day. "albert is cool", you know your not alone. Its a hard thing to deal with but i see worse every day and that is why i having done something just yet...

nevertheless, to the last poster, your last line sums it up about the sun, flowers and rain

peace

d

Archived