really sad

SeaBisquit

Not that it is justified, but what did you do or say to him that made him so angry that he beat the crap out of you in the first place?

It isn't justified under any circumstances and it's completely irrelevent what may have been said. It's very typical of an abuser to later apologize while at the same time shifting the blame to the person they abused by somehow making them believe that it was their fault or that they were pushed into it. Skyewaski, I hope you'll contact the police and get this person out of your life permantently. No one deserves to be treated like this.

I agree, no one should harm the person they love no matter how upset they are. It takes less balls to hit, and more balls to remain calm and be a MAN about things.

I hope you are alright and I am so very, very sorry. Is there a WEAVE program in your town? I went there to meetings for my last relationship, and it helps SO SO SO much, and gives you a safe haven where people will not judge you, and you can get alot of help there.

THIS WAS NOT YOUR FAULT! Abusers always try to make the victims feel guilty so they don't have to take responsibility for their actions. It's also a way for them to keep the control in the relationship. How are you doing today? I hope you have had NC with him. Don't let him manipulate you.

Archived