Do You Consider Someone Who Has Masturbated Still A Virgin

Night Pumpkin

in the complete definition of a virgin, no they wouldn't be a virgin because of the old notions of "impurity" and such. but in the everyday definition, yes of course they are a virgin. and it has nothing to do with a hymen, a hymen can break during masturbation or other things.

Your still a virgin if you've masterbated.

Losing your virginity is about having sex with someone else. Not playing with yourself.

If masturbation counted as sex, not only would I not be a virgin, but i'd have had sex with more than probably 99.9% of the planet. lol

Man.. all i could think of while reading this thread is... what about breaking your hymen to a really big banana? (God i don't even know how i thought up of that one)

Do people really care nowadays? I know that most people still do care about the numbers (of people you slept with ex: 4 vs 250) but not really the technicalities of "what you did".

virginity is not related to orgasms either way. virginity is not related to the hymen being there or not. virginity is only lost through vaginal penetration with a penis; nothing more nothing less, nothing different.

or a tongue... or a finger... or with toys... Virginity is better tied to sexual inexperience then it is with Part A going into Part B (or C, etc).

If I lost my virginity by masturbating seriously I lost it when I was 10. And well that's just hilarious all in its self.

Competition time: 7yo - anyone start younger? :splat:

Your still a virgin if you've masterbated.

Losing your virginity is about having sex with someone else. Not playing with yourself.

If masturbation counted as sex, not only would I not be a virgin, but i'd have had sex with more than probably 99.9% of the planet. lol

Are you telling me you've masturbated most of the known world lol? O.o

Are you telling me you've masturbated most of the known world lol? O.o

Yea....lol.

Maybe not....but I couldn't be far behind.

I've had a more than once a day habit since I was ten.

So that's probably near a 1000 a year for about 15 years. lol

What can I say? I'm a s.lut.

Still doesnt add up. So your point is. That you masturbaited for 1000 times a year for 15 years and you claim you masturbaited most of the population?

1000x15=15 000 people.... the world has about 7 000 000 000 People.

There was no need to count that up.

It was me joking around.

Sure i've masturbated about that much, but there are obviously people who have had more sex.

Competition time: 7yo - anyone start younger?

I apparently started before I could even walk properly. I was a baby, and I humped a toy radio in my cot. It embarrassed my mum so terribly.

I have never stopped

I can get myself off in seconds.

Why do I bother having unsatisfying sex with men when I can satisfy myself so easily??

• 2 weeks later...

Archived