THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

I forget how many days it's been...but I'm thinking a few weeks.

NC forever this time. No interruption to my healing anymore.

It doesn't hurt anymore (does that mean I'm healed? probably not) but I do miss him still, a little? I think I do anyway, I'm not really sure anymore!

Day 7 - You texted me last night, I ignored it! I heard through the "grapevine" that you now refer to me as your pyscho ex-girlfriend. Say what you want, we both know the truth. If calling me names helps you get through your day while you are turning into the douche of the century then play on little man!

Day 13

I find it really strange that break up is starting to hit me in full force now. First week was actually piece of cake compared to this week. I am dying to call her (luckily I don`t have her number anymore). This is like drug addiction. I have quit smoking 4 years ago and it was much easier than this.

Day 3 NC, Day 7 since break up

I know that I deserve much better than him and I know that I deserve a man who loves me and wants me and who would move mountains for me. I never hurt him in any way, I always respected him and I appreciated everything he did for me. I gave him everything I could. I was the perfect girlfriend but I still miss him and I still wish he didnt break my heart.

Thanks for that meaningfull post, Piruru. Lovely story

Every relationship has it's lesson. Ok not every but most of them.

The lesson I learned from my ex was that I cán fall in love with a guy that treats me well.

Too bad it had to be one with commitment fear...

Ok I just need to rant about the following:

I told a friend about that apology text. He asked me:

"What's your purpose? You asked him to leave you alone and then you contact him after a few months?!"

I said "Yeah, yeah, I'm a hypocrite. I just wanted to apology" He thought I wanted more than just apology because I was disapointed my ex didn't respond. But that's not the case. It's normal to want a simple reply to a very personal apology, right? Doesn't mean I hope he wants me back or anything. Enough with the"just let it go" already

Broke NC yesterday after nine days to text my ex. It felt better then when we last talked... He wasn't as mean. He said he "guessed" his feelings were the same as when we broke up, and that "we'll see" if this time apart and my changes will afford us the opportunity to try again. None of my questions were answered. And nothing has changed. I feel bad that I broke NC... But I don't regret making sure one last time he knows how I feel. I wasn't pushy and needy. And I don't think it pushed him away. But it didn't help either. And today he left for Florida with his best guy friend. That was supposed to be me... Anyways. NC Day 1.

Day 6! This isn't easy but it's getting better! We will all find people who truly love us but we have to keep going and move on and cry when we need to but we all need to say goodbye and to realize things happen for a reason and we will come out so much better after all of this.

Day 17

Over half-way! Felt really depressed and self concisous the other night starting to feel insecure about myself. However I am moving on I don't have any massive urges to contact my ex anymore - i'm determin to make it 30 days without speaking to her - not caring if I hear from her ever again or not.

DAY 24 NC

Today I am missing him. It is Friday & it's been a pattern as the weekend approches I feel a lot of anxiety. I do have a busy weekend planned with friends & family. Getting into NCAA & March Madness isn't goung to be easy. We've always watched these games together & partied with friends. I do wonder who he's watching the games with. I know I shouldn't worry about what he's doing or with who. This is getting easier as time goes on. It isn't a constant pain. I seldom cry anymore. I still think about him often & miss him & wonder if he misses me...I think not.

Day 7 - he tried to call me 10 times yesterday. I did not answer. He then sends a text that I should be a big girl and answer the phone. Nope, not happening. What have I learned? That when I do speak to him or have contact I feel utterly crappy for the next few days. I am tired, I want my life back, my new life. Leave me alone, you got your wish. We're done. Pray that I can find another place to live and soon, having you be 5 doors down makes me ill. Can't wait to get away with the kids up north for a few days.

He's probably almost to Florida with his new best friend. I bet they're having a great time and I won't cross his mind the entire trip. It shouldn't matter to me, but it does. I reactivated my Facebook account just to delete him and his family members I was friends with. He was tagged in his friend's status from Wed. about how they were leaving for Florida tomorrow. A lot of people liked it and commented on it. It really hurt. That was supposed to be me... Then, I changed my privacy settings and deactivated my account again. I can't handle it right now. Contacting him changed nothing: for better or for worse. It's almost like it never happened. Things are getting harder everyday. 23 days since the breakup, and 2 days NC.

Day 4 NC Day 8 since break up

3 years from now I will add him again on facebook and contact him just so we can be friends, by that time he will have matured and I will have healed from this break up, he was a great friend to me before we got into a relationship together and before he broke my heart and it would be nice to be his friend again.

Day 7! I still really miss and went to see the movie " Beastly" today and wondered what happened to our love. We were so amazing together for a long time and than it left but I am feeling a lot better today. I know he is not coming back. Part of me still wants him back but the other part is moving on. I am starting to feel like myself a bit again and my focus for school is coming back which is a good thing because I am in my 4th year of Psych!

Day 9: In my volleyball wellness class, some girl came up to me and said I looked familiar. "Are you *****'s girlfriend?" That was the most awkward moment I've had in awhile. I had to tell her that no, he was not my bf because we had broken up. I wished so badly that I could say I was his gf, but I couldn't. I'm glad I stayed strong though and I didn't get upset and cry or anything. I just focused on hitting that volleyball and maybe making some new friends.

Later that night, I spent time with a different ex since we're still on good terms. We were honest with each other and said things that we couldn't previously. It was quite emotional.

Day 10: Today I spent most of the day just relaxing on my computer and went to see my brother perform in his musical, and then we hung out with our friends afterwords. It was a fun day but I'm still missing the ex.

Day 25

I had a dream about you last night. It seemed so real. Why do I dream about you, miss you, think about you still? It's been over 2 months. Although I am healing & moving on, you are still with me. I had a great night last night & I'm going on a date tonight. Just a date, no one I am really attracted to, but he's nice. Keeping busy, getting a lot done around the house, things that have been neglected because my life was you/us. The most difficult thing is wondering how you are and if I even cross your mind. I am reading & learning about positive thinking. Something you were very good at & tried to teach me. I didn't get it. Now I do. It isn't something that can be learned & practiced over night. BUT, I am learning...for me. I am going to be a much better person when this is all said & done. I can't wait for the day I no longer miss you baby.

I dreamt about him last night. I usually do. I wish I didn't... I'm sure he's having a great time in Florida. I haven't heard from him and am sure I won't. Last night we should have brushed our teeth together. And today we should have woken up next to each other. I wonder if he thinks about that stuff, too. I have to assume he doesn't. I have to keep Facebook deactivated for quite a while. I deleted him, but his privacy settings aren't good. And I don't want to see status updates and photos from his friend. I think it's best to just stay away. Breakup: 24 days. NC: 3 days.

Day 11: Today I went with my one guy friend(who I think likes me) to see a musical that my friend is in(who happens to be an ex(we'll call him guy1)). It's kind of weird how that happened. I talked to guy1 afterward and he gave me a hug. It was nice to see him again. It kept my mind off of THE ex(guy2). It's nice that me and guy1 are still good friends, it gives me hope that one day me and guy2 can one day be good friends too without getting jealous. Even though guy1 has a girlfriend now, I don't get jealous at all, I am nothing but happy for him. And this was a guy I was in love with just a year or two ago. So I know I can move onto friends after being in love, it just takes time. Also, I was going through the photos on my laptop and realized I still had pics of this guy I had a thing with last summer. I deleted all those pics because he was a jerk and I want nothing to do with him. So yeah, today was quite interesting.

went out tonight hockey game, with someone I dated a few times, nice guy, but not really into. went out after to see a 2 man band...they were great! I had a couple of guys hitting on me, even though i was with someone. Anyway...I had a fun night, but was thinking about & missed my ex all night. I saw couples dancing like we use to. Didn't even dance with my date...I couldn't. I missed my ex so much tonight. Even though it's nice knowing other guys are into me & treat me well...I am so not ready. I miss my baby so f'g much. It was so comfortable...this sucks!