Problem trusting...what to do?

enchanted771
What To Do If They Cheat - Do this ...
What To Do If They Cheat - Do this First

Please get help from a seasoned counselor. Do your research with regard to who you listen to. You already know deep down that you should.

Your thoughts are irrational, no blame to yourself. There are many peeps out who you can trust. Just do research and be smart.

You already know there are peeps that want to help you, I want to help you. You would not have posted if you did not trust others.

I agree with Blue Streak.

The things that happen to us in childhood can really get in the way of our ability to enjoy life as adults.

It sounds like you're just carrying around too many bad feelings (and the fears that stem from those bad feelings), to be able to sort through them on your own.

Find a good therapist, you'll be glad that you did.

You would not have posted if you did not trust others.

This is an excellent point, in fact

I agree with the suggestions of finding a therapist. In addition, I recommend to read 'Reinventing your Life' by Young and Klosko. They have a great way of dealing with 'traps' in your everyday behaviours/thought patterns.

I also tend to be possessive. like if when we are not together, i wonder what he is doing.

Your possessiveness is a result of how you perceive yourself. It has nothing to do with him. It has nothing to do with other people in general. Your current feelings are 100% self derived. That is 100% truth from my heart.

You seem quite intelligent. The reality is that you perceive yourself in a negative fashion, consistently. That needs to change asap. You are currently not able to accomplish that on your own. You need guidance from others who are well seasoned in your experiences. Please understand that there are many out there who really want to help you. I am one of them if you are willing to lend yourself to others. I am simply a sample of what is always available to you.

Archived