What do you think is the best choice is after being Cheated on and Why??

miracle29

Whats the Best Response, when a Cheater contacts you after you have proven they have cheated?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Whats the Best Response, when a Cheater contacts you after you have proven they have cheated?

• Totally Ignore them. They no longer exist. This Kills Them More.
    • Continue contact with them and hope for the best.
    • Tell them NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN! I hope you get hit by a Semi Truck you dirty Scum Bag!!!
    • Tell them "God Bless You but what part of "It's Over" Don't you understand??

Scenerio: just discovered that the person you were loving has been cheating on you or gaming you from day one. In your LIFE experience what do you feel is the BEST form of revenge or option if the CHEATER decided to contact you?

1. Ignore them completely. It will blow them away that you have cut them off when they thought they had you in their back pocket!

2. Continue contact with them.

3. Text them or contact them back to NEVER contact you again.

4. Text them God Bless You, but what part of "GAME OVER" don't you quite understand????

Even if they were sorry what good will that do, they still did it. Their sorry excuses are worth nothing.

Well if someone truly feels sorry for their mistake and will do everything to not repeat it, depending on the circumstances I would definitely consider giving a second chance. People can change.

Well if someone truly feels sorry for their mistake and will do everything to not repeat it, depending on the circumstances I would definitely consider giving a second chance. People can change.

Cheating is not a mistake it's a choice they made. If it was a one time stupid drunken kiss only then yea it can be classified as a silly off the wall thing but more than that it's not. Sleeping with someone else is definitely not a mistake.

Cheating is not a mistake it's a choice they made. If it was a one time stupid drunken kiss only then yea it can be classified as a silly off the wall thing but more than that it's not. Sleeping with someone else is definitely not a mistake.

Well, I don't want to belabor the point, but I meant mistake in the more serious way as in "sin" or "moral transgression" not as in "ooops, I just made a mistake" like an accident. I still believe that people can regret their past failures and make up for them so my only point is that in certain circumstances I might be willing to give a cheater a second chance.

I still believe that people can regret their past failures and make up for them so my only point is that in certain circumstances I might be willing to give a cheater a second chance.

I guess so, thus why you should first think of the consequences it will get you into before acting it out. Now if you decide to give a cheater a second ok you can do whatever works best for you but do keep in mind that you're gonna live with what they did to you for as long as you're with them and you'll never forget. Also you'll always have one eye open, it will never be 100% trust again plus at times you'll be wondering where they are if the person's not with you. If you can handle all that ok, do whatever works for you but my guess is that you'll get tired pretty soon, rebuilding trust is boring and time consuming.

Archived