Does anyone else...

Mr.Zombie

I know how you feel.

That's exactly why you need to change your life and make yourself happy. Do whatever it takes because there are people out there who wish to live because they are sick and are going to die and then other people kill themselves over problems that could be fixed. It's not fair.

Love Ami

... wake up every day saddened by the fact that they're still alive? Or just me? I just want to go to sleep and not wake up. And yet this fate eludes me. Every day people die who wish to keep living, and people who wish to die stay alive. Sigh.

Know that feeling way too well. I know I've screwed my own life up alot as is (let alone the people who were less than kind to me) and wanted to just give up and off myself in hopes that the next life is better than this one. I still fight the misanthropic, horny, nihilistic, angsty half of me. However, I try to keep telling myself that "if I'm gonna be this big of a loser, and my life this much of a pathetic comedy, might as well make it the best one the gods have ever seen!" That's my drive, my motivation. People who are dying reach for life and many living people wish to die... because life isn't fair. It isn't, but I learned at least it's better than living in the delusion that it is. I think the only true way to combat this is to find something to keep you going; mine is finally getting over stage fright and becoming a indie/progressive rock vocalist even if I end up dirt poor because of it. I also stay alive because I love watching anime alot, and am happy as long as I watch an hour of it a day. Perhaps you should do some soul searching to try and find something that makes the barrage of crap in life at least bearable.

Take it easy.

Archived