Two months ago today.....

unwritten law
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

Two months ago today I was dumped by the love of my life. It's been a strange two months. It has been full of emotions. Some days are definitely easier than others. I never dream about her, but I did last night. I believe it's because I realized it was the two month mark. In my dream I was asking her questions to get closure to learn when did the relationship take a turn for the worse on her part to lead her to dump me. Just like in real life, I didn't get a definite answer.

I haven't had any contact with her in well over a month. I have heard that she is now seeing someone. From what I've been told by her co-worker and former best friend it's an exact replay of her falling for me in the beginning of our relationship. On one of my previous posts, someone said that she is a serial rebounder; apparently she is.

I still think about her often and at times I do get emotional. Today has been an emotional day for me. I realize she made her decision and life goes on. She was my world and I was completely dedicated to her. Apparently I wasn't good enough for her. Maybe one day if I'm fortunate, I'll meet a woman who will appreciate me. I know I'm an attractive, loving, and caring man. Her loss I guess.

I really do want to thank everyone here for their words of wisdom, encouragement, and support. It has made the healing process easier to deal with an accept. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

I'm actually going through some relationship drama right now myself but I want to say CONRGATS!! You made it through two months which is a great step when someone you care dearly about hurts you. I know it's hard to let go when there is an emotional attachment, instead of her telling you the problem to fix it she runs away & hide. Some people tell you to forget about it & move on which is not that simple. I know, I've been there & I'm there now just continue to be strong & do what you feel is right in your heart. My mother always said the world is round, what goes around comes around. God has a way of allowing us to go through certain situations in life which makes you stronger. Don't worry about your ex she will get what she deserves. Sometimes people don't understand how a person feels until they experience it themselves. You be encouraged, I will pray for you & please pray for me as well.

God Bless!

Same situation here, its been a month. Only difference Is I have a child with her. Shes in my dreams every night, it gets depressing in the morning. In my dreams, everything is perfect between us, just like old times. I often wish I didnt have to wake up in the morning and get off to work. Whats worse, Is I get answers from her in my dreams, but in my perspective, And I think im to hard on my self.

Im doing my best to get her out of my head, but everything reminds me of her. And I mean everything, even after getting rid of everything of hers.

Archived