I have couple.

My friend dated her husband for awhile despite him knowing that she is the one for him. But my friend was not so sure. She broke up with him for a year and date another guy. Her husband was disappointed and kept praying she will come around. He did date other women, but they were not the ones he wanted. Finally, my friend came back and they dated for couple years and got married 2 years ago. They're are the cutest couple I've known. 

My parents dated for a few months before going their separate ways. Fast forward to several years later, my mom rang up my dad and asked him on a date. They dated for the next 2 years and are happily married. 

Mom said said she never thought my dad was the man for her, but sometimes, life works out funny. 

I pray I'll get to share my story here someday, but times will tell. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a cynic at the best of times, and I'm no longer pining for my ex and I'm ready for the chance to explore something new.   However I'm always miffed by posters who seemingly rain on the parade of

This forum helped me through my break-up, so I am here giving back.   I got sorta back with my ex, we are dating but not in a relationship. We are taking things slow right now and going to see how th

I came to this forum because of my ex contacting me after 10 months NC. All throughout those months, I still loved him, never stopped loving him. Though he claimed he just wanted to be friends aga