How do you handle this...

She dumped me, now if she hears I'm out with someone she will IM or text me like I'm a bad person for doing "just what she thought I would." Then send another text apologizing the next day..

I was nothing but good to her, its not like we had a bad relationship, but she met another guy that she got a crush on and she never had experienced having a crush while in a relationship before so she took it as I must not love him and she needs to see what else is out there (age 22).

Now though shes trying to make me look like I held her back and I took her off my buddy list on aim but i still occasionally look and shes got quotes in her profile implying that im a loser and shes better off without me in her life..

I know its childish, but is this just her way of justifying what she did?

BTW I'm 7 days NC and hadnt responded to any of her attempts to contact me in the last 7 days, (5 attempts ignored)

That's tricky....I would just continue to ignore her. She is playing games and attempting to make you feel bad. I think it has hurt her ego because she can't stand that you are with other people and that she is no longer the centre of your earth anymore.

She's immature and it sounds like you had a lucky escape.

All the best.

That's tricky....I would just continue to ignore her. She is playing games and attempting to make you feel bad. I think it has hurt her ego because she can't stand that you are with other people and that she is no longer the centre of your earth anymore.

She's immature and it sounds like you had a lucky escape.

All the best.

Totally agree. Ignore her, live my friend... LIVE!

Could be she still has some feelings for you, and maybe she was hoping that you'd wait around for her while she has her fling with this crush.

You going out with someone else is a strike at her ego, which could probably do with some major deflation. And it is childish.

Don't let it get to you, stay NC at least until she stops being crazy. But if she's taking shots at you calling you a loser, I wouldn't even ever talk to her again.

Archived