so what is average?

tom1607307597

I know this is a really subjective question, everyone is going to be slightly different on this but I was just trying to get an idea of what an is considered an "average" girl here in the states. Someone who isn't a supermodel, yet isn't down on the really bad end of looks I guess. Right now I'm trying to paint a picture of an average girl so I can stop chasing only cute girls all the time.

I agree with Shika, no one can really answer this since everything from body types, to muscles, to boob size, to butt size, to hair type are all based entirely on preferences that lie outside a progressive "better" or "worse" scale.

What's cute to you might be "average" to me, so why not chase the women you find attractive since there will be males not into them at all? My "goddess" could be someone you'd not look twice at. Appearance is such a strange thing...there's really no need to compromise because often times it's not as competitive as you might assume. That's the power of personal preference.

Hey if you think they're cute, then they're cute. Who cares who you're attracted to? It's not exactly something you can control. And if you go for a girl you aren't attracted to, then what's the point?

As for average, all I know is that it sure as heck isn't me.

no kidding! I was htinking the same. Why do you wanna know anyway? go after a girl you are attracted to and try to not base it just on looks.

Hmmm... well that's the thing. I do for the most part, but I'm wondering if maybe I'm going after girls I don't have a chance with. Example of current situation I'm going through: I've been talking and trying to flirt with cute girl in one of my classes because she works in my lab group; lately she tends to ignore me during lab and avoid eye contact. I take that as a sign she isn't interested, she seems about average in looks. To me anyway, like everyone is saying this is a really subjective topic. Another girl, same class, has a boyfriend so she's not available obviously. None of these girls are what i consider really hot, but either they aren't available or they are almost never interested.

I guess the problem here might be more of meeting girls who don't feel the same way about me, not so much an issue of me going after the wrong ones.

Archived