Red bra...is this a sign?

justaguy25

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MMMM.

Freaky but conservative

That is definitely me

I'll break it down generally at least for me it does not depend on color it does have everything to do with style of bra.

-pushup? for looks- not necesarilly to get down

-T-shirt bra (smooth cup)?- for practicality reasons

-sexy lace trim with little bows?- someone's going to see it or she just wants to feel sexy knowing all that goodness is under all this (clothes).

That is definitely me

I'll break it down generally at least for me it does not depend on color it does have everything to do with style of bra.

-pushup? for looks- not necesarilly to get down

-T-shirt bra (smooth cup)?- for practicality reasons

-sexy lace trim with little bows?- someone's going to see it or she just wants to feel sexy knowing all that goodness is under all this (clothes).

and no bra on the trip to the store means?

I am bustier, and therefore never go braless out. And let's say I did... because I'd be real quick... it would mean I feel nasty and don't give two sh!ts what I looked like (not attractive!).

hahahaha same here! If I DO go, it's the middle of winter and I put my down jacket on so you just can't tell!

hahahaha same here! If I DO go, it's the middle of winter and I put my down jacket on so you just can't tell!

nice.....

the best is when my ex used to come over in her trench coat... totaly nude.. and i opened the door and she would flash me...

Archived