Should i break NC

i know she's a big girl and i need to stop worrying about her, but it's only been a month and i'm not out of the habbit. anyway, she F*ed me over, dumped me, and started going out with a dude immediately after me.

apparently this dude hasn't reminded her that her tuition is due today...

i'm afraid that she'll forget and have her classes dropped. she hasn't payed it yet, and i know this because i checked after i payed my sister's tuition online.

i'm even more afraid that she'll think that i messed with her regestration (i know her password and regestered her for classes before we broke up)...

i feel like such a tool, and that's why i don't what to do anything... she wouldn't appreciate it, and it's not healthy for me to continue to look after her.

the last time we talked was when we broke up and i said we couldn't be friends... i've been doing great other than today...

Read through every single thread about breaking NC, 99% of the time you won't get the reaction you are secretly wishing for.

If you aren't financially tied to her, or her making a payment has nothing to do with you. Let it go. As you said, she's a big girl now, the question is, are you a big boy?

No, you should not break contact. Stop focusing on her life, and start focusing on your own. Do not put so much emphasis on trying to help her out. You initially told her that you could not remain friends with her - stick to it. Do you honestly think that she's concerned for your well being right now? She won't be grateful for your kindness. Just let it go. You've come a long way, no need to turn back now!

Dude, do yourself a favour and don't do it. Also, try to forget the password and don't log into it. I know it can be hard, but it will only cause heartache like it did today.

What do you care if she doesn't register?

All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

Archived