My Bean xxx

SamiJayne

I went to have my cervix measured, but I'm a lot earlier than they thought. So they gave me free pictures of the baby And I'm going for another check of my cervix on the 2nd April. And the downs scan test on the 4thapril.

So excited, my baby kept wiggling around like mad. Before I saw it on a scan, i had trouble thinking of it not being Sophie. Several times I'd pat my belly and call it Sophie. But after seeing it, I have no problems at all thinking of it as its own person.

Heres my bean!

link removed

link removed

I'm so glad that your pregnancy is progressing well. How many weeks pregnant do they think you are now?

For some reason, by looking at that little bean- I think it's a boy.

I'm pretty good as guessing that stuff. I have not been wrong yet, with my own pregnancy and my friends' pregnancies.

Lol Don't get me excited!

I was positive with Sophie that I was having a boy. I even told the scan lady to check again when she told me it was a girl. I was so sure.

It would help a lot if it was a boy though, I dont think i'm ready for another little girl. I've built up this image of Sophie being the perfect baby, and I worry another little girl wouldn't match up.

Oh and I'm 9 weeks and erm 3days =D

I used to count every day too. lol

Me too.

Congrats Sami! It's so magical to see that little bean moving and wiggling on the screen.

How are you feeling these days?

And Bella was right about my baby being a girl too! (I had a strong feeling about the baby being a her from the beginning too.)

Bella any predictions for my sister's baby? (I'll tell you what I think after I hear your opinion!)

I'm feeling ok. I have to eat less but more regulary other wise morning sickness attacks. But if I keep my feeding in order, I dont feel sick at all. Other than that I'm fine, I dont feel pregnant at all.

Just paranoid really. If I feel a slight dampness or anything I'm running to the bathroom to check for blood. This is my 4th pregnancy, and I really think I will give up if I don't get a live baby out of this one. Theres only so many kicks when your down you can take.

I don't think my partner can even cope with this one, He's so scared. He adored Sophie so much, I've never seen anyone so broken when he held Sophie in his arms. I can't do it anymore to him. I could probably keep going if it was just me. But it's not.

So I'm praying and crossing everything. Drinking cranbury juice, given up caffine, chocolate.

I'm hoping for the loudest grumpyest baby ever! =)

Aww Sami, I can imagine that you worry and want to check every time. Just take good care of you and try to relax. Do you do pregnancy yoga?

I am very impressed with the picture of your little bean, it looks so much like a baby already- and it's not even 10 weeks!!! Nature amazes me. Can't wait for this to happen for us

If we are lucky soon we could have a little pregnant-ladies club here

Sami,

Your feeling are sooo normal, esp. so since you have experienced losses before. I worry still at 24 weeks and honestly I think most women do until they have that healthy, full term baby in their arms.

I'm praying for you and your little bean, hope everything continues to go well.

Archived