Is it sad that I really wanna go to a therapist?

Well, honestly, I feel that everyone could use therapy. I'm not saying that judgmentally but no one is 100% stable and have issues that could use professional help. But I just realize the more and more I get frustrated, and have no one to talk to, i'd like to speak to someone that could be a neutral party and help me figure it out. When I try to talk to anyone, its more just venting and them not responding. Well, I need a response, with HELPFUL answers. I'm not speaking for nothing.

Reality is you know what you want. Knowing and admitting simple truths like that is quite valuable. It can be a challenge to find the right therapist for sure. Stick to it though, try not to let the challenge drag you down and you will come out that much stronger. Simply finding the right guidance will help you more than you might think.

Well, honestly, I feel that everyone could use therapy. I'm not saying that judgmentally but no one is 100% stable and have issues that could use professional help..

I've gotta say, I don't agree with that at all - being within healthy limits isn't a thin range.

That said, if you feel it would help you, go for it. I know it as helped me in the past. What prompted this, just out of interest?

I've gotta say, I don't agree with that at all - being within healthy limits isn't a thin range.

That said, if you feel it would help you, go for it. I know it as helped me in the past. What prompted this, just out of interest?

I just, have so many things that I can't talk about with, anybody really. not even the people that these issues are about, which makes me sad. But maybe I can talk to someone that can help me at least deal with them and come to terms with them? That is, if I feel they are actually helpful.

I just, have so many things that I can't talk about with, anybody really. not even the people that these issues are about, which makes me sad. But maybe I can talk to someone that can help me at least deal with them and come to terms with them? That is, if I feel they are actually helpful.

Please know that others will only be able to help you as much as you are willing to help yourself.

Well I think that seeking out a therapist is a proactive step, I hope it works out for you

Archived