Paranoia problem!!! need help!

enchanted771

I struggle with paranoia/anxiety/insecurity. i send this guy i am seeing a text. i dont always initiate. so he usually answers between 15-30 min. if he is busy might be an hour or more. no matter what, if it is past 10 min i freak and think negative things. is there any help for this?

I am exactly like you haha. Something I do is force myself to respond to text messages atleast 15-30 mins later, because it's a good way to get the other person to stay curious. Since I have been doing that, I don't really make anything out of a response that takes 5 mins or 45 mins. If it does take long I just say to myself "I see what you're doing!" haha.

I am exactly like you haha. Something I do is force myself to respond to text messages atleast 15-30 mins later, because it's a good way to get the other person to stay curious. Since I have been doing that, I don't really make anything out of a response that takes 5 mins or 45 mins. If it does take long I just say to myself "I see what you're doing!" haha.

Thats kind of funny! I do that too but when it comes to this one girl I can't help but freak. It does help a little though...

Dreaming of my ex-boyfriend hugging...
Dreaming of my ex-boyfriend hugging me

Archived