Honestly Guys. **GIRLS!, answers revealed!**

dostal_m

What do YOU guys find sexy in a girl... honestly... Just post a one word reply if thats all the time you have... But for those who do have the time tell us cause we want to know...

When it comes to the way a girl looks do you guys find heels ?long hair? or miniskirts sexy ?...

When you guys shack up with a girl for the first time what really turns you on? a girl wearing nothing at all?sexy lngerie? shaved or design? ...

And relationship wise, is there something that you would find really unsual that you wish your girlfriend/ fiance or wife would do ?

*** BE HONEST BOYS ***

it really dep on the girl... yes i like long hair, but also like short hair...

I like curvy bodies, but like skinny girls...

i love brunettes, but love dirty blonde too...

its a tuff question to answer.. every girl is different...

but personality, confidence and intellegent is very sexy too...

l

Okay... For me personally...

Beautiful eyes.

Non-blonde hair. (Dark blonde is okay)

slim.

medium/small chest, butt to match.

Converse/vans shoes.

bright colors(but no clashing).

Casual lingerie, I like cotton!

Shaved.

I look for girls to fall in love with, and who will fall in love with me.

Relaxing at home watching movies.

As a wife I'd want her to have a part time or full time job to help with bills(sorry).

Nothing unusual really, but I don't like being in relationships where we go longer than a few days without being together.

Curious to see all the differences in opinion.

soft skin

hourglass shape

brunette or redhead, but then again some people look better blonde, ack

maybe wavy hair, or straight if it works on you

natural skin color

curvy up top and behind

sensual lips

nice teeth

doey eyes

nerdy, sensual, good humor, can keep a conversation going, but isn't too out there like partygirl-level, understanding, passionate, compassionate, openminded, creative, honest, not big on playing mind games

- Cute is always nice

- Blue eyes..i melt when i see a girl with the blues lol

- Nice..not rude or stuck up

- Long hair just underneath the sholders is good all the way down to the bum is abit much.

- Has manors and respect for others so that means not yelling so damn loud into the phone in public and making a big scene.

- Shy... kinda cute some what of a pain

- Love to cuddle....yeah i know i'm a softy

i love girls with really long hair...i like most hair colors as long as its not greasy...TOTAL TURNOFF...They have to have some sense of humor or else its just boring...HAS TO HAVE AN A$$(the top thing on the looks list for me)...well my gf has boobs and an a$$ so im good...haha...heels and a miniskirt always gets me...and i would kinda count heels and a miniskirt as langerie..well if the miniskirt is really really short then yeah...fully shaved.. and something that really gets me is an amazing smile...and dont even say im too young to talk about this stuff...because im not and there is always one person who has to say that.

soft skin

hourglass shape

brunette or redhead, but then again some people look better blonde, ack

maybe wavy hair, or straight if it works on you

natural skin color

curvy up top and behind

sensual lips

nice teeth

doey eyes

nerdy, sensual, good humor, can keep a conversation going, but isn't too out there like partygirl-level, understanding, passionate, compassionate, openminded, creative, honest, not big on playing mind games

When does someone have unnatural skin color?

Archived