spooooooky..........

This is going to sound silly to most of you but I hope some might be able to understand and maybe share your thoughts on this situation and maybe some experiences you have had with this kind of thing.

I will start by saying I am 27 yrs old and live with my parents while I finish uni.

I have always been a scared kind of person, and now I find at 27 I still am. I can't go to sleep without the light or tv on. Sometimes I get weird nights where I can sense something. I haven't actually seen anything in this house but I have had a few disturbing experiences.

I was just wondering if anyone else experiences the same thing or am I off my rocker?

Just in my house although I don't sleep anywhere else alone. If someone stays over or I stay over someone else's house I am fine, maybe that is because someone is there. It's weird though because as a child, I had a different bedroom in this house, and I always hated coming in this room. Some nights I am completely fine, but other nights it's terrible, to the point where I have the covers right over my head and I can't breathe lol

Glad it isn't just me. I am the same. I always think that something is following me or watching me. It go so bad one night I ran up the stairs and straight into the wall. Nearly knocked myself out! I am a firm believer in ghosts and the like too so I bet that doesn't help.

Fairy you are not alone in this. Most people have felt or seen things they can't explain. I myself have seen my father at the foot of my bed three times since he died. I don't know if it is real or imagined but I don't let it affect my life which is the key.

How about my poll there girl.

lost

Thanks lost

I know probably most people get this way sometimes but I feel for me it is a bit excessive. It happens too often. I have had weird things happen to me too and I hate it. Sometimes things actually wake me up. It's either weird sounds, not in the room, but in my ear, like coming from the pillow, it's hard to explain but it sounds like an electrical buzzing sound. Sometimes I am woken up by being slapped on the head, I know that sounds funny but when that happens it is awful, this usually happens after I have heard that sound.

I have alo seen sparks in the middle of the air when I have been wide awake too.

When I was in college, I lived in this really old building in the middle of nowhere (miles away from anything else, essentially), that had been settled in the 1600's. There were ghosts. No joke. I lived there for two and a half years, and this is what I learned:

1. The ghosts were from varying eras. There were ghosts there that had died a hundred or more years ago and ones that had died in the house as recently as two years prior.

2. The family that originally settled the property had a cemetery on the property that I discovered on a hike.

3. Most of the ghosts that were hanging around (there were at least 6 of them) were watching me, but more importantly, watching out for me.

Here's a creepy story: It was about midnight or one o'clock in the am, and I was almost asleep. I felt someone or something grab my foot and I shot out of bed. I went all around my apartment, checking the doors and windows, and couldn't find anything... until I walked out the door and knocked on my landlord's door- he had told me that if I ever got scared to knock if I wanted. While I was waiting for my landlord to open the door, I looked back at my apartment. There was a plastic gift card on the ground next to the door and the screen to my bedroom window was sitting on the porch.

When I called the cops, they found my abusive stalker ex boyfriend parked down the road in his car. The way my landlord (who had lived there for 20 years at the time) and I saw it, someone was warning me by grabbing my foot. After that incident, I stopped being scared of my ghosts.

Oh dear, reading that gave me goose bumps! I believe there are ghosts here or something here, but surely if it meant me harm it would have done something bad by now.

If anyone else has anything creepy to share please do Although it scares me to death, I like to hear about it.

fairy,

What you are expeirencing is your dreams intruding into your awake moments. You may be actually making the sounds/movements yourself and your conscious mind picks up on them. The mind is very complex and can fabricate quite a lot.

lost

The sound happens when I am awake and trying to sleep

I have these weird feelings when I stay the night over my great grandmother's house (she's still alive and has been living in the same house over 40 years).

When I was a kid I would cry when I had to spend the night at her house because I would always get these weird and creepy feelings as if there was something in the house that I couldn't see. It just felt strange being in there. My older sister spent the night at her place one night a couple years ago and she had the scariest experience if you asked me. That night, she slept on the couch in the family room when she woke up only to feel entities standing over her body (imagine laying on the couch with about 6 people standing all around you, surrounding you) she was terrified to open her eyes out of fear of what she might have seen. She didn't have any covers, so she just curled up in a tight ball trying not to scream so not to wake up our grandmother. She was afraid to move or do anything.

I'm still creeped out about that story because I never had anything happen. I just only felt the strange things in the air. An uneasiness

Archived