Big Crash on him, dont know how to approach him!!!

Elenapink

This is the story. I know this guy since we were 4 years old up until middle school. However we were never really friends. just a hi here and there. I always have liked him a lot. Then after all these years (i am 24) he added me as a friend on facebook. we chatted a little one day about our studies in theater, and how he passed the exams to entered and how i wanted to do the same thing. I also replied on this finishing my sentence with the line. we should go for coffee one day with our other common friends, to catch up! he never replied....I know that he is probably not interested, but i would like to give it a shot. The problem is i Really dont know how to approach him without him thinking that im desparate or something..Should i send him a msg again on Facebook? I have a feeling he wont reply. And tell him what? Hi, want to go for coffee? or invite him somewhere? still this is strange cause we are not really friends but we know each other´s hobbies, interests and beliefs. We just know each other for so long. Thats all. I really dont know what to do. He is on my mind all day for the last 5 6 months and i really cant get over it. Also i should mention that i did like this guy back in school years but i never gave it a shot to approach him, and the times that he did i ignored him :sad:

That is prob what i should say. but again? that was what i sent him the last time (5 months ago) and he didnt reply...maybe i should just take the decision that nothing will ever happen, and get over with it..dont know..too confused.

Archived