Got this girls number today..

Blackhawk2009

and I am not sure when to call. My friend and I and another person met up with this guy, who is gay and he brought 3 attractive girls with him. In the end I ended up dancing with this 1 girl for the entire night...very pretty and cool too. Well at the end of the night I asked her for her number and she gave it to me. I did not make out with her or anything, once and while i would kiss her on the neck thats it really.

So I have never gotten a girls # this way before, I mean usually the chances are pretty low with club girls but im wondering since they know my friend...are my chances any better? I mean if a girl dances with you the whole night..obviously she must like you. We actually ended up taking a break and we talked near the bar while i got her some water....its tough I mean she seems really cool..

never the less she was very pretty and in the end if it doesn't work out it still was a very big self esteem boost that was well needed

The answer I would have given you awhile back would be no less than 3 days. But now that I'm a little more experienced...just do what comes naturally. If you want to talk to her, call her. Tell her you really enjoyed hanging out with her and would like to do it again. Express your intentions from the get-go. Forget the games and time limits. If you like someone, just tell them. Either you get shot down, or they'll reciprocate. At least you'll know right off where you stand and you can go from there.

Soon is a good idea, but I would advise against same-evening calling/texting in most cases. Next day or two is ideal...lets her know you were into her enough not to play waiting games, but keeps her from going "uh oh, this guy is being clingy already" when she starts getting messages within a few hours.

Soon is a good idea, but I would advise against same-evening calling/texting in most cases. Next day or two is ideal...lets her know you were into her enough not to play waiting games, but keeps her from going "uh oh, this guy is being clingy already" when she starts getting messages within a few hours.

any guy that had been interested has given me a text that evening to let me know he had a good time and liked meeting me. This does not come accross as clingy at all, just that he is decent, isn't playing any silly games and has manners.

This is advice coming from a female.

Yeah call her tomorrow. Don't wait longer than 3 days after getting the digits. And whats the deal with gay guys always being friends with hot girls. I have to get some gay friends.

haha yes i now see the advantage to this...

and well it was kind of quick so we really didn't discuss the whole when ill call...club scene...but i did text her earlier today and we had a quick chat but u know take things slow and dont appear needy are my two biggest concerns right now.

and texting is fine its college

haha yes i now see the advantage to this...

and well it was kind of quick so we really didn't discuss the whole when ill call...club scene...but i did text her earlier today and we had a quick chat but u know take things slow and dont appear needy are my two biggest concerns right now.

and texting is fine its college

I don't understand why you think it's OK because it's college. It's still a poor way of communicating.

Archived