I feel like I'm being split in two.

Aldo25

I live with my parents and they have recently retired, and sold the house I am currently in. They are planning on moving back up to Washington State next month and they want me to come with them. In fact my whole family does (my entire extended and immediate family lives in and around the Washington area).

On the other hand I have a few friends down here, a job that barely pays enough to get by and a girl I've been talking to where I really feel it won't work out.

On paper the choice sounds easy, in fact I'm thinking right now it's an easy choice, however when I actually sit and think about it I just feel like I have no idea what do you. I'm not looking for anyone to tell me the right answer, I'm just needing a place to vent.

I think in your heart you know the right answer... it just seems like the change is the difficult factor for you. The moving out of a semblance of a comfort zone into one less comfotable.

All will be fine. It's amazing what new beginnings can bring.

I want to be with my family, but I have this impulse to please everyone and lot let them down. And this girl really does like me and I feel like I'd be letting her down by moving.

Oh yeah, and she's engaged. I know I know, stupid me.

I want to be with my family, but I have this impulse to please everyone and lot let them down. And this girl really does like me and I feel like I'd be letting her down by moving.

Oh yeah, and she's engaged. I know I know, stupid me.

LOL. Come on. Engaged? But you'd let her down by moving away?

If you're going to stay in Texas, don't do it for this girl.

Archived