Ex asks a friend how you are?

How to Forgive Yourself for Wasting...
How to Forgive Yourself for Wasting Time

been in NC for 2 months with my ex

Last weekend, his friend, my colleague spoke to him and apparently he asked about me - just a simple "hows ....?" Its amazing how something so small can set you back. I know I shouldn't think too much into it but now I am finding my mind thinking about him.

I guess I should be happy he still remembers me but then what? if he really cared or missed me, he would be in touch surely.

Does this mean he still thinks about me? or just being friendly?

He told me before he can't be friends with exes - he broke up with me

could just have been a conversation starter. dont think about it. stick to NC

my ex did the same thing with one of my friends, and he said that it was like she was trying to squeeze out information.... not like sympathetic. i took it as a good sign

My opinion is that dumper or dumpee... feels are feelings. We all have them. Some persons have more profound feelings while other are more "in control" of theirs. My thoughts are that once you care about someone, well... you always care. When they act like they don't it's generally a facade. Unless of course you're a Ted Bundy wanna be.

i have wanted to contact him but he was the one who said to me he will never fall in love with me and he didn;t even have the nerve to break up wth me face to face, i had to chase him for an answer.

I miss him immensely and think what could have been - but i know i shoudln't cntact him - i will just be patient and let him come to me - do u agree?

but i know i shoudln't cntact him - i will just be patient and let him come to me - do u agree?

I agree don't contact him. I agree you should let him make the next move. I disagree that you should put your like on hold waiting on this guy.

OK... yeah you loved him. It's over, at least for now. You need to... well you know... move on. Keep your options open.

i have wanted to contact him but he was the one who said to me he will never fall in love with me and he didn;t even have the nerve to break up wth me face to face, i had to chase him for an answer. I miss him immensely and think what could have been - but i know i shoudln't cntact him - i will just be patient and let him come to me - do u agree?[/quote]

This mindset may not help you. He may or may not come to you ....You should continue NC, but not in the hope that he will come to you, because that defeats the purpose, and wont prgress your healing. If he made it clear that he wont fall in love with you, why should you spend your time and emotions hoping for something? He didnt even tell you in person how he felt...

So dont analyze his inquiry too much...stay strong and see what happens.

yeah u're right

i thought my colleague was joking when he said my ex asked how i was...we've had no contact since the day i called him up to find out where we were.

its funny before this, i was thinking he doens;t care, not heard from him, i never meant anything to him but now after hearing him ask about me, i still feel awful, like wondering whetehr he is seeing anyone ( i didn't ask) and whats going on in his life - just can;t win can we

If they don;t care we moan and if they do we moan -

Archived