Internet Dating Email....

bar35

So I have been really diligent in sending out emails on match for about a month and a half. In the beginning I received a good number of responses and quickly went out on 3 dates, but then, for some reason, it all just fell off. I have been emailing girls, but not getting responses. I keep my emails short, just like 3-5 sentences.

So what I am wondering is whether I should send a follow up email to these women a little while later. I know that they are getting tons and tons of emails, so I don't want to get pushed to the bottom of the barrel just because of no follow up. Any suggestions?

The emails are definitely constructed to the individual. I'll mention a common interest that they have mentioned in the profile. I know that a form email is not a good plan.

That's interesting to note that you experience has come in waves too. I wonder why that is.

my theory is that it has to do with what all is going on in the community. for example, after a long winter, and the first nice weekend/week, i wouldn't hear anything (presumably, all the guys are out and about). whereas when it's snowing and awful, the guys aren't going to go out to meet women, and they'll go online. my theory. totally unscientifically verified.

Archived